Help and Support at home when you need it

Lucy.Smith66

Hi I'm Michele Simon and I've lived in East Dulwich for 18 years - still do - and still love it.

This is a business advert and as such will only appear once on this forum. So you might need to make a note of my number in case you need our services in the future.

After over 25 years in the property industry, last year I decided I wanted to do something to make a difference as well as do something that wasn't just about making money for shareholders.

At about the same time, I needed to look for support for my parents who are 86 and 91. That brought me into contact with the care-at-home industry. Having run teams delivering front-line customer service in the property industry, I realised I could use those skills to support individuals who are at a vulnerable time in their lives and need a little help. That's how Bridewell Care was born.

We are all about supporting individuals who want to stay independent, living at home, but might need a little support to do so. We can provide companionship care - help with shopping, cooking, cleaning, visits with friends, even going to the doctor - all the way to more personal care - help getting up in the morning and support with medication. We even do full-time live-in care.

If you have a parent who might need some help, or you are looking for a little help yourself, do get in touch for a no-obligation chat. Or have a look at the website to find out more - www.bridewellcare.co.uk. We deliver our services to South, West, North and Central London.

You can reach me on 0203 900 4123 or [email protected]

Thanks for your time