Seeking builder for house renovation in Peckham

mundungus

Hello ED,

I've heard great things about your friendly forum. I live Peckham way, and have recently decided to finally do my place up a bit. So I'm looking for a solid, trustworthy builder. The design and plans have all been drawn up, now just need someone who can get the job done! Major items of work include:

- re-wire

- new kitchen

- new floor

- new front entrance

Any recommendations and references would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mundungus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good afternoon,

I would like to introduce our company EWM Bespoke Interiors.

At EWM Bespoke Interiors we manufacture high quality, bespoke cabinetry, with an array of projects within our portfolio within the Commercial, and Domestic Industry. We produce bespoke kitchens to desks, storage units etc, in prime locations in London and overseas. Our workshop is based in Bermondsey, South East London.

Our in house spray shop enables us to produce any finish required, along with having an affiliation with suppliers who showcase the latest surface materials.

EWM strives to give total customer satisfaction at every opportunity and goes further than most to leave their customers with something special. We provide superior bespoke products at competitive prices.

Please feel free to look through our portfolio : http://ewmbespokeinteriors.co.uk/ and do not hesitate to contact us regards a free estimate on any upcoming projects.

Kind regards

Fariyana Wynne

Design Manager

Fariyana Wynne

0207 2940 900

[email protected]