Forum Sponsors

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos
xxxx
www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageElectrician needed for partial rewire
Posted by devin3 November 21, 03:11PM

Need an electrician to install a new fuse box and rewire 2 bedrooms plus hallway composing the front half of a ground floor flat in ED. Flat in undergoing renovation, so plaster already removed and no need to make good afterwards. Thanks.

messageRe: Electrician needed for partial rewire
Posted by nictextile November 21, 05:40PM

hello I can recommend Miles who I used for the first time yesterday, really good service and did the job quickly for us 07850367896

Posted by CameronMac November 26, 12:09PM

I too can recommend Myles Richards (07850 367896) of Linked-Electrical Services Ltd. I contacted Myles first thing this morning to ask if he might check the electrics in a property I own and he was at the site by 10 AM having had a cancellation. He carried out a thorough inspection and tested the electrics, explaining what he was doing as he went along. I was very happy with the service provided by Myles.

Posted by Lynne November 27, 04:28PM

Another recommendation for Myles.

Posted by Linked Electrical December 03, 09:50PM

Thanks Guys for the recommendations!
Please do give me a call/text for any electrical needs.

Posted by Rkatyal December 05, 10:00PM

We used Myles for installation of an electric cooker oven. Very professional work and knowledgeable plus helpful. Thanks Myles

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum