Forum Sponsors

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos
xxxx
Glazer Delmar

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageTandoori Nights update for our dear customers !
Posted by Tandoori nights dulw December 05, 03:23PM

Hi East Dulwich forum, on behalf of my father Munir Hassan and the team at Tandoori nights a heartfelt thank you for the outporing of support,concern and love from all you wonderful loyal east dulwichers!

It has been a really difficult few months for my dad. After 25 years of uniterrupted trading on the Lane thia awful incident has seen the business closed for the last 3 months whilst we waited for the insurance company to agree the works. I am pleased and relieved in equal amounts to let you all know that the remidial works have begun and we hope to be back bigger and brighter than ever sometime towards the end of January.

I will update via this site regarding the progress of the works, and we can let you know what the plans are for the re-opening date. The builders are cracking on at a great pace and we really cant wait to get dad back to what he enjoys the most, serving you good people the food he loves ! If you see him on the deck please do stop and say hi, it means the world to him , and us . You guys are awesome !

Much Love

Tariq ( and Munir)

messageRe: Tandoori Nights update for our dear customers !
Posted by fishbiscuits December 05, 03:42PM

Good news, glad to hear you're getting back on your feet. Best of luck.

Posted by Susan December 05, 04:01PM

Yeah!!!

Posted by val December 05, 04:23PM

Great news looking forward to the reopening

Posted by bob December 05, 04:52PM

Fantastic news Tariq look forward to the new look Tandoori Nights.
Bob & Val Bob S

Posted by sue k December 05, 10:48PM

dear Tariq and Munir

We are SO happy to hear this news, and have been missing you and your fantastic curries.
Will look forward to stepping back inside our favourite restaurant on the Lane

Sue & Gareth

Posted by Tima December 06, 07:01AM

Fabulous news!

Posted by tiddles December 06, 08:36AM

Brilliant - so glad the insurers did the right thing

Best of luck!

Posted by derwentgrove December 06, 11:32AM

This is excellent news - we have been missing T'Nights a great deal! I hope the works go smoothly and we look forward to the re-opening in the new year. Best wishes to Tariq and Munir.

Posted by philosophie December 06, 07:07PM

Thank you so much for the update. We love Tandoori Nights - it's our favourite restaurant in East Dulwich and we can't wait to see your dad return to the Lane. Such great food and such a friendly face! Roll on next year.

Posted by SueOrr0103 December 06, 10:09PM

Thatís great news Tariq. We have missed the paalak ghost and dhal dearly and of course conversations with your lovely dad. Canít wait to get back. Best of luck with the works and c u all soon.

Posted by EastDulwicher December 07, 06:06PM

This is wonderful news - so pleased. We love the restaurant and have had many enjoyable key conversations with your Dad. Best of luck with the work

Posted by cinders December 08, 08:23AM

Great news!

Posted by hrmlp December 08, 07:13PM

Hooray! You have been missed! I saw Munir on the deck this week and wanted to say hello - I will next time smiling smiley

Posted by ajmcirv December 10, 03:23PM

Hooray Tariq

We had heard indirectly from the cheese Block that you were coming back. All the best to you and your dad from the curry starved McIrvines!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum