Pro Beauty Clinic East Dulwich SE22 9NG

Lisa T

I would like to share my experiences at the Pro Beauty clinic on Hindman's road. I've been having electrolysis with Huliya for almost 2 years. After a few months I started to see a major improvement and for the past few months I've been attending for top up treatments only. I am overwhelmed by the results and the treatment has had a significant impact on my confidence.

At the start of this journey I was incredibly apprehensive. Huliya immediately understood my concerns and put me at ease with her professionalism and warmth. I was particularly anxious about scarring & I'm happy to say there hasn't been any.

Huliya works closely with the client to ensure the treatment is never more than you can bare and has an enthusiasm for her work which is completely infectious.

The salon is spotless & all the staff are absolutely lovely. As for Huliya she has to be the Jedi Master of electrolysis.

Totally agree - Hulia is fabulous. I have had lots of things done by her - discrete at a delicate problem I had and helped me find a solution - totally understands any concerns and is a true pro. Her and her fantastic daughter Sirin (and sister Sheniz) run an amazing business much appreciated by regulars like me. They are warm and accommodating and it is the best clinic/salon I have ever used. Highly recommend for laser (life changing), getting face veins blasted, crystal clear facials, LVL lash lifts, tinting & waxing, nails... I have had them all there.