>LLW!! ?13/hr. Cleaner needed. 3-4hrs 3-4x a month

silverbirch

- GOOD hourly rate of pay (?13/hour, ?40-50 per visit)

- you need to enjoy cleaning and be thorough and get stuck in

- deep cleaning, not superficial wiping

- need to be ok with drains, toilets, oven grease, scrubbing, bins .. actual cleaning with all the smells that go with it.. not just superficial wiping

- need to be ok with hands & knees scrubbing of floors.. not just tickling them with a mop

- need a basic level of English, so I can communicate with you without banging my head against the wall..

- need to follow my instructions, not do what you think I want you to do or some other thing that you feel like..

- need to have some enthusiasm and apply some intelligence, so you are able to differentiate between e.g. Blue bins and Green bins and their respective contents.. and remember for the next visit..

- I want to deal with my cleaner from the outset, not discuss everything with ABC and then 'I'll send my 'sister' XYZ'.. who then speaks not a single word of English, doesn't use a phone etc..

- you need to have use of a mobile phone and be able to use WhatsApp for messaging and respond to my messages within a few hours (and immediately, if you are at my house & I'm paying you.. )

- IF you are happy with the above and have immediate availability, please PM me. please confirm you've actually read the above, that you meet and are happy with the conditions stated and we can get started.

You appear to have missed one:

- you need to be really desperate or lacking any self esteem so I can indulge my master-servant fantasies and treat you like dirt.

If someone is happy with the above PLEASE ask for help!

There are many decent people that treat others like human beings - you don't need to take this.

• 3 weeks later...