brilliant skincare line

shoshntosh

In the spirit of spreading good cheer at the holidays, I feel compelled to write with raving compliments about Tropic Skincare. It has literally transformed first my daughter's skin and now my skin.

My teenaged daughter was experiencing breakouts and had just been prescribed antibiotics by the GP but we were very wary of going down this route (for obvious reasons). Then I heard (here on the forum) about Tropic, a skincare line designed specifically to help with acne, and so I took my daughter for a facial and we purchased the products. OMG I cannot describe to you the transformation. It didn't even take long. Her skin looks AMAZING! She's so much more confident than she was.

Encouraged by this I decided to give Tropic's anti-aging line a go. Just today a friend asked me "have you changed your foundation or something?" and when I replied "I'm not wearing foundation" she was floored. She said my skin looks so much less damaged than it did (who knew it looked damaged before? gotta love good friends). I swear it has taken years off. Anyway, we love these products even more because they are cruelty-free. Plus, Jennifer is great and I love her facials!

That's just my shout out & encouragement to have a peek at her website: www.justjennifer.co.uk

Everyone needs to find what works for them -- we just feel really lucky that this worked (miracles) for us!

• 3 weeks later...
I've just got back from my first facial with Just Jennifer - and I can also definitely recommend her too. In fact it was my first ever facial - I had been thinking about one for a while and read Shoshntosh's review and thought why not! The products are lovely. I don't have any skin condition (except getting older!) so I went for the anti-aging facial. I just keep touching my face - I can't get over how nice it feels. I'm already booked in for my next one - how did survive so long without even trying one before!

I Had the most amazing pamper sesh with 5 of my friends thanks to Jennifer. We all received such incredible facials with the use of ?Tropic?- I had the best sleep ever! Jennifer gave such great guidence regards each of our skin types and what it needs. As well as details on why each of the Tropic products are beneficial. All natural too, which is important to me, it?s so good to know that what we?re using on our skin isn?t damaging us or the planet. I cannot wait to try them out for myself. Lots of prosecco and nibbles too!

supergran Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Helllo can you pls let me have Jennifer's no and

> location thanks .

I have her brochure. I hope it's OK to put her number on here.

Her number is 07753 316162

Her website is www.justjennifer.co.uk

I am just back from the new WI where Jennifer was a guest speaker, she brought along a lot of her products, some of which we could try a sample, a lot of us there bought wares from her and are going to book treatments from her, amazing products,

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to add my positive vibes to this review thread-

I had my first facial with Jennifer and the Tropic collection in December as an early Christmas present from my mum. My mum had recently had a facial with Jennifer and loved it- despite not being a fan of facials usually!

The facial was wonderful, Jennifer is so friendly and has so much knowledge about the products. My skin felt so fresh afterwards and I was incredibly relaxed.

After my facial I invested in the whole range of products for clear skin, which was not nearly as expensive a I expected (cleanse, tone, moisturise, a face mask and two serums).

I have been doing my new skin care routine religiously since then and the difference in my skin is unreal. I have tried every other brand available with no success and at 30, I wasn't sure I would ever clear my skin before the wrinkles set in. But Tropic has done the trick- clear skin with an amazing glow!

I won't use anything else from now on and Jennifer is so helpful via email to provide continued recommendations on what products might be helpful and how to adapt them into your routine.

Bonus that it is all natural, vegan and cruelty free!