Is there a local business that could help me get an audio file off an iPhone & on to a CD

Jamma

Hi, I wonder if there's a local business that does this sort of thing. My dad died last year, I have a recording of him on an old phone of him telling my kids a couple of bed time stories. I'd love to get that file off the phone and on to a CD. But I've no idea how. Is there a business that could do this for me in East Dulwich?

Thanks.

Jamma Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi, I wonder if there's a local business that does

> this sort of thing. My dad died last year, I have

> a recording of him on an old phone of him telling

> my kids a couple of bed time stories. I'd love to

> get that file off the phone and on to a CD. But

> I've no idea how. Is there a business that could

> do this for me in East Dulwich?

> Thanks.

Hi Jamma,

You should be able to just email that file to yourself from the phone as an attachment, open the email on a desktop or laptop, save the attachment and then burn it to a CD using a CD-ROM/DVD burner (if your computer doesn't have one, available for a tenner or less online). Really simple process, feel free to give me a shout if need any guidance.

Cheers,

Rendel