Forum Sponsors

Your Local Personal Trainer
xxxx
www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageChildren's art tutors?
Posted by Brixtonemigre February 10, 09:38AM

My daughter, who is eight years old, is mad keen on drawing and painting, and not bad at it too (or better than I was, anyway). I was wondering about trying to get her an art tutor or art classes (ideally locally) who could give her a few tips on how to improve her drawing techniques etc. Any thoughts welcome...

messageRe: Children's art tutors?
Posted by marie22 February 10, 08:41PM

I know a very good art tutor would you like her details

Posted by Brixtonemigre February 11, 07:38AM

Yes please, that would be very kind.

Posted by iliana February 11, 11:14AM

CAn I have the details too please.

Thanks

Posted by sue k February 11, 04:53PM

hi
I would be happy to help and have a current DBS certificate. I regularly work with primary school children in a small art group and am a designer maker/artist myself. ..and have been thinking of setting up a small art group to help children with their creative skills, as well as building self esteem and confidence, in a calm and inspiring environment. I haven't yet organised a venue, but am currently looking into this. For now, I would be happy to work either 1-2-1 or just a small group of 2-3, until I can find a permanent venue and then can deliver a more settled programme...
please PM if interested with your contact details and I will get in touch and we can have a chat.
thanks, Sue

Posted by Artclub February 13, 06:37PM

There is a local Artist starting Children's Art classes soon, the details are here
[www.eventbrite.co.uk]

She's very good, it should be fab.

Posted by MarieLenclos February 13, 06:43PM

Hi, I am a painter and art teacher (fully DBS checked) and I am starting a Kids Art Club on Monday 4th March 4:30-6:15pm at Copper Beech Cafe, next door to Jags Sports Club and The Charter School on Red Post Hill. Please find the link with all the details and booking here: [www.eventbrite.co.uk]
The club is for kids aged 8-12 and will be exploring a different artist each week, with related artwork making. It's going to be really fun and inspiring. Please check my painting website at www.marielenclos.com. Thanks!

Posted by AdilahBisar February 16, 12:15PM

Arts teachers are hardworking I understand how their duties and responsibilities tough are. Because there are a lot of students in the art class and every student has its different ability to understand or thing, art teachers have to understand all studentsí mind. Well I have created a lot of CV making online documents of this profession thatís why I know their responsibilities.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum