I need a spray tan!

Laroon

I used a girl called Kelly http://www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk/Prices.html

she was very professional and comes to your home with her own pop up spray booth, like a tall tent for one!

she uses Fake Bake which give a natural tan, I would have a trial before the wedding to see how dark you want to go, I'm quite pale so went for a very light spray.

I would also suggest doing it a couple of days before you wedding

Seconded! Kelly is very professional and nice too, mine lasted quite a while. Think she does a deal if there are a couple or more of you....Anna27 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I used a girl called Kelly

> http://www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk/Prices.html

>

> she was very professional and comes to your home

> with her own pop up spray booth, like a tall tent

> for one!

> she uses Fake Bake which give a natural tan, I

> would have a trial before the wedding to see how

> dark you want to go, I'm quite pale so went for a

> very light spray.

>

> I would also suggest doing it a couple of days

> before you wedding

Thank you ladies for the recommendations above, a nice suprise and very much appreciated.

For those people who are worried about having a tanning treatment, remember the only spray tans you can tell are those that are bad (a bit like plastic surgery really!).

I don't do orange and I don't do streaks - and you certainly won't have that that awful fake tan smell the following day..

How it works: I come to you in the comfort of your own home, evening and weekends - ie: after work and when the kids are in bed. It's really simple and I care about doing a good job. Word of mouth recommendations is how i get much of my business. If you interested, but worried that you'll look like 'an only way is essex' reject, you're welcome to call for a quick chat.

I have lots of recommendations on various threads on the site.

Pls mention the EDF when calling, as I always make the users my priority.

All the best

Kelly www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk T: 07984 747893

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you ladies... Just to note I have mislaid my mobile phone (arggh) but I am still picking up voicemails. pls call and leave a message and i'll call you back.. or you can email on [email protected] Normal service to be resumed soon.

FYI, I also stock Xen tan now, as well as the world leading fake bake brand. Xen tan is the new 'hot' spray tan.

Xen tan claim to be the people who gave Kate and Pippa Middleton their tan for the big day.. True, who knows? But the product is lovely and natrual looking. It has lots of covergage, cosmopoltion, vouge etc at the moment.

All the best!

Kelly

www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk

T: 07984 747893

Ladies my phone up and running again (it was stolen). You can call on 07984 747893.

--------------------

For those people who are worried about having a tanning treatment, remember the only spray tans you can tell are those that are bad (a bit like plastic surgery really!).

I don't do orange and I don't do streaks - and you certainly won't have that that awful fake tan smell the following day..

How it works: I come to you in the comfort of your own home, evening and weekends - ie: after work and when the kids are in bed. It's really simple and I care about doing a good job. Word of mouth recommendations is how i get much of my business. If you interested, but worried that you'll look like 'an only way is essex' reject, you're welcome to call for a quick chat.

I have lots of recommendations on various threads on the site.

Pls mention the EDF when calling, as I always make the users my priority.

All the best

Kelly www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk T: 07984 747893

Hi,

My name is Lorna (using my partners ED account) I can highly recommend Kelly. I had a tan last week for a wedding at the weekend. It was perfect and really natural looking. She is really professional, nice and accomodating. Very quick and easy without an obvious fake tan smell :)

I'll definately be using her again

thanks

Lorna

Hi,

My name is Louise...

would like to recommend Kelly i use her all the time for my tans the only one ive had that doesnt smell have streaks or look orange, always very efficient (even sprayed me with a broken toe) and always able to accomodate whatever day or time.

Thanks

Louise....x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Does anyone know if Kelly is still in business? I have called a number of times with no answer and left voicemail message...

Has she stopped trading? Any info gratefully received as I need a per honeymoon tan!

Thanks!

Georgina

Ladies,

Sincere apologies for the radio silence. I have been unwell and it's taken me a while to get back to health.

I'm not 100% yet, back am trying to get back to everyone asap. My phone will be back on tomorrow (Fri 5 August).

Kelly

T:07984 747893.

Jkidd_Krice Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ladies,

> Sincere apologies for the radio silence. I have

> been unwell and it's taken me a while to get back

> to health.

> I'm not 100% yet, back am trying to get back to

> everyone asap. My phone will be back on tomorrow

> (Fri 5 August).

>

Get well soon Kelly. Really hope you are back to full health soon. Liz xxxx

> Kelly

> T:07984 747893.

> www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk

Ladies, I'm back!

Thanks for bearing with me over the last few weeks. By was of reminder:

I offer a mobile spray tanning service - so the tan comes to you in comfort of your own home! Last minute appointments are often possible.

A tan is arguably one of the most important beauty must haves making you feel slimmer, healthier and happier. My spray tan offers you a totally safe and natural tanning option all year round.

I only use only world leading Fake Bake brand for its natural olive undertones which means your tan will NEVER look orange. Fake Bake products not tested on animinals, are alcohol and paraben free and do not leave you with the tell tale 'fake tan' smell.

If you would like some more information or to book an appointment please call me on 07984 747 893.

Or you can email [email protected]

wwww.southlondonspraytans.co.uk

NB: I will always make EDF users my priority, so please mention when booking. Thank you.

Kelly XX

• 1 month later...

Hello ladies,

Thanks for the recommendations above. Much appreciated.

A tan is arguably one of the most important beauty must haves making you feel slimmer, healthier and happier. I offer a totally safe, natural and convenient tanning option all year round.

I only use only world leading Fake Bake and Xen-Tan brands for their natural olive undertones which means your tan will NEVER look orange.

I offer a mobile spray tanning service - so the tan comes to you in comfort of your own home (once the kids are in bed!) And rememember a good spray tan is one you can't detect, you just looked tanned - NOT SPRAY TANNED! Forget The only way is Essex look. I can achieve a lovely natrual look and have lots of recomendations. Brides, make up artists.

I mainly work in East Dulwich and make EDF users my priority so please mention when booking. Last minute appointments are often possible. Do call me a non-obligationary chat if your intrested.

Thanks for reading - Kelly

www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk T: 07984 747893

X

I need a spray tan in October before going on holiday. No being pasty on the beach!! I had a bad experience in nunhead where me and s friend went for a spray tan and had to stand for 3-4 hours drying as we were literally dripping!! I do not wish to go through this again.. Obviously! I'm after a tan that will dry and I can dress again within 30 minutes, this should be the norm, shouldn't it? Can anyone recommend? Much appreciated.

HI Gina,

I can def. help you. I come to your home in the evening, so you can put your pj's on a doesn't affect your day. You can be dressed within 10 minutes. I promise a natrual and lovely tan. I can put you in touch with many happers EDF users! Unlike a local salon, I work for myself, so my reputation is everything to me, so every tan I do, I do with care and attention. Also, it's worth nothing that there arn't many good fake tan formulas.. a lot of them are organgy. I use Fake Bake and Xen Ten, both of which are favourite of beauty editors and celeb's alike.

Do call me if you'd like any more info. X

Kelly 07984 747893 www.southlondonspraytans.co.uk

I would definitely recommend Kelly. I found her details here on the forum and she gave me a spray tan a few weeks ago before we went off on a beach holiday. The results were fantastic and it's really convenient that she comes to the house. She is also careful to apply a colour that looks natural. The whole process is really quick and easy and I will definitely be using Kelly again in the future.