Recommended - Decorator / Gardener

flo567

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Steve did some painting for us last week. An outside wall and a bedroom

He did a great job and was very friendly and polite as well as very reasonably priced.

He also turned up when he said he would when he came to quote and both days he was painting.

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend Steve. He recently painted our bedroom and did a great job for a reasonable price. He was able to do the date I wanted, was on time and was very tidy and reliable. We will definitely be using Steve again for future decorating jobs.

K

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would also like to recommend Steve (d.g.services) for garden work. He painted our fence, cleared the garden and Ivy at the front of the house. He worked with a colleague Kate and they completed the work within the day and their quote was very reasonable. I will definitely be using them again in the near future.

Have a good weekend(tu)

• 3 weeks later...
Yet another recommendation for Steve (DGS) from me - he re-turfed our lawn and removed shrubbery etc and generally tidied up the garden - inside the house he and his colleague did a fine job painting, plastering walls and ceilings, filling cracks and touching up. Inside and out he did a good job for a reasonable price.

Steve has just completed an excellent job in our garden - laying gravel and weed protection in a large area that was thick with weeds as high as the windows! He cleared the area, lay the stones and left the garden immaculate.

Very reasonably priced too - I would definitely recommend Steve and the DGS team.

• 4 weeks later...

I had Steve and Kate over again yesterday. He laid some vinyl tiles on our kitchen floor and did a few other bits and pieces. I am very pleased with the job he did on the floor; very neatly laid and thoughtfully done. They also assembled an ikea bookcase and fixed it to the wall super-quickly too.

Steve 07990 904 375

• 3 months later...
I also had the pleasure of Steve working in my garden today. He worked solidly for 5 hours, mowing, clearing those ubiquitous white wild flowers, pulling out and chopping up a tree which had substantial mould on it, and planting out some things I had bought in both front and back gardens. He was a delight, as he worked consistently, and conscientously, always asked questions when not sure, and did everything possible that he could have done in one day. I look forward to having him as my ongoing garden maintenance man.

• 4 weeks later...
I wanted to add another recommendation for Steve and DG Services. He returfed and tidied up our garden on very short notice (calling that evening to assess the job for the next day) and worked really hard to source suppliers and materials. He and his coworker were a pleasure to have around and put in a really hard day's graft and left the garden tidy. We are loving using our "new" garden and so glad we got it all done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...