The East Dulwich Gardener - local garden maintenance services

Hi All,

Introducing a local gardening service "The East Dulwich Gardener"

I am based here in East Dulwich and would be delighted to carry out garden duties such as:-

Lawn cutting and maintenance.

Weeding/border tidying.

Leaf clearance.

Shrub and light tree pruning/maintenance.

Planting out/removal (sorry not large/established trees).

Garden building/shed and fence maintenance (i.e. creosoting/painting/minor repairs).

Garden furniture pressure washing and maintenance.

Patio decking and path pressure cleaning.

Light landscaping.

Water your garden/plants while you are on holiday service.

Any other general gardening handyman type tasks.

Local areas covered, no job too small, free estimates.

Rates will depend on the nature of the duties of course but I would be charging an hourly rate of ?15 - ?20 for light duties (lawn cutting/strimming etc) and from ?25 ph for heavier duties.

I look forward to being of service!

Contact Marc on:-

07905 522967

[email protected]

website

242 Barry Road

East Dulwich

London

SE22 0JS

Thanks Marc

Thank you for sorting out my garden. It really needed a good tidy and sort out before winter and you have made it look beautiful. I shall be needing you to come back regularly to keep up the good work. Well worth the money. I shall be recommending you to my busy friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Firstly a "thank you" to all my clients, I hope you continue to enjoy your gardens while there is still time!

Just a quick message to say that I will be away from Thursday 20th October to Saturday 22nd October inclusive and therefore will not be able to take any calls (international roaming will be off!)or check any emails/PM's but back to normal Monday 24th. You can of course leave voice mails which I will attend to when I return

Kindest regards

Marc

The East Dulwich Gardener

• 2 weeks later...

Marc did a fantastic tidy up job on my garden yesterday. I couldn't believe how quickly he got through the work that was needed - it looked like many days work to me but he was done in a few hours.

I plan to have him come back regularly to keep on top of the maintenance - his rates are very reasonable, he is a very nice, courteous chap and he clearly knows his stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Just another recomendation for Marc - after he did a clear up in my garden for a wedding event I was holding last year I decided to engage him on a regular basis for ongoing maintenance - somethng I never seemed to have the time (or was to lazy!) to do. Am I glad I did - my garden now looks better than it ever did, and way better than I could have managed to keep it - well worth it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...