Kuki hair bellenden road

bobbyandmichael

I dont often post on the forum but I'm delighted to say that I tried out the brand new hairdresser on Bellenden road today. I used to go to Trevor Sorbie but had to stop as i couldn't justify cost once the kids came along. I'm SO pleased I gave it a go. I'm the proud owner of a fantastic, sharp, funky haircut. Got exactly what I wanted and then some! my hair was cut by a guy named Shinto. And, whats more it cost ?28 cos they're offering 30% discount for the first month. Yipeeeeee! I've already booked my cut price colour for next week.

Another thumbs up for Kuki. Also just had a very nice cut from Shingo and he gave me some good tips for styling my hair myself. No upselling of products either which I like. I've also booked in for a colour and highlights. I believe the 30% discount lasts until 23rd Oct, but even full price is cheaper than my regular hairdresser in Crystal Palace.

I too tried out Kuki on Sunday - Pauline cut my hair and I'm very pleased and would definately recommend it. I'm going to get my highlights done there soon.

I've tried all the others on Lordship Lane (GM's, Willis B and Jo Partridge) and had expensive and indifferent hair cuts at all (as well as rudeness at Jo Partirdge!)...and way better than all of them.

The phone number is 020 3441 5792

Would also recommend Kuki. Had a good cut from Pauline - who obviously knows her stuff. Salon is obviously still taking shape but good on them for getting going whilst it's a little rough and ready. I was pleased to find somewhere decent fscud good cut in a way more convenient place, and quite a bit cheaper, than my usual place in town. Will be back.

Literally just got back and have come straight online to say it was absolutely great. Shingo has done a fantastic cut - listened to all the things that were important to me and then did a brilliant job. The other thing I liked was that he didn't make me have a conversation all the time (a bugbear of mine - with two small kids, I'm desperate just to sit there in peace!). As it's only a small place, it's not manic (like GM's etc) which is another blessing. The hairwash and mini-head massage was lovely too.

Altogether, a really good experience and I shall definitely be going back.

Welcome Kuki Hair!

p.s. I did make sure I washed and styled my hair as I like it this morning so that when I went in, I could show him exactly what I wanted.

Further to my first post about my great haircut from Shinto, I've been back for a colour (great) and also taken my 3 kids there. So now as a family we've had both Shinto & Pauline cut our hair & we're VERY pleased with the results. My oldest boy's hair in particular is v hard to cut and looks awful when it's short. He got a fabulous cut from Pauline - he loves it & I love it which is a result! And I'm still getting compliments on my hair, which, considering I shower & leave the house without looking in the mirror half the time (slovenly I know), is quite a feat!

Plucked up the courage and finally had my tresses cut off (almost 10 inches!) Shingo was absolutely amazing, such a lovely guy and a great stylist. He really listened to ideas that I had and took the time to talk things through, unlike some stylists I have had the misfortune to meet! Fabulous cut, no blatent selling of products or other styling services and an amazing massage chair and head massage. Wishing Shingo, Pauline and all the team at Kuki hair all the very best, am sure they will be a great success and I for one will be going back again :)

Just to add that I also thought that Kuki was absolutely fantastic. I had a cut and highlights by Shinto last weekend and I'm really pleased with the result. I have been to Willis B on a number of occasions and tend to feel quite disappointed with what I end up with there. Their prices are also way too high considering that their stylists are very average which forces me to head to my old salon in the West End. I will certainly be returning to Shinto at Kuki and totally avoiding Willis B in the future.

Had the most amazing colour/highlights done today by Pauline. Probably the best colour I have ever had.

After a disasterous colour experience at another ED salon, Pauline fixed everything and it looks amazing. She is very creative and excellent at what she does.

Would highly recommend this salon ... so impressed and an excellent addition to Bellenden Road.

Won't be going anywhere else for my hair done now!

I went to Kuki Hair last night: it was amazing! I can honestly say I now have the best highlights I've ever had (and I've been to some very expensive London salons) and a fantastic haircut, and at an extremely reasonable price. The salon itself is lovely - nicely decorated and very friendly, so much so that my boyfriend was happy to sit and wait for an hour or so before we went out for dinner (I think the offer of a beer might have helped a bit there too). I'm so impressed with this place, especially as it's only been open four weeks.

I won't be going anywhere else for my hair, now, either!