Eve & Teena Charles Curtains

Have Eve & Teena Charles completely disappeared or are they still operating from somewhere else? Help, I can't believe they just closed down when I needed them after several years...

If anyone knows where I can track them down or knows someone else who can a) repair an old curtain b) make me Roman blinds I'd be grateful for a recommendation.

Barbara

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've just had some curtains made by Tina - I had the fabric delivered directly to her house, and the curtains were made up exactly as specified within a few days before the curtains were delivered by hand. Reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Contact Tina dot bareham2 at ntlworld dot com.

• 5 years later...
I have used Tina (and her Mum in the past) many times to make curtains and blinds for me over the years, I?ve been extremely pleased with all the curtains and they last and hang beautifully. I recently had some old curtains which I wanted to use to make two new pairs of curtain plus two roman blinds, I needed some black out adding and to change them from pencil pleat to pinch pleat. For those of you who have gone to the shop in the past in East Dulwich that is gone and Tina now works on her own (her mum has taken well deserved retirement). I called Tina on 07882 316436 which I found through this forum to see if she could help. Tina continues to make curtains and now comes to your house, picks up everything and then comes back with the finished goods. She is lovely lady, with a 'can do? attitude, a joy to deal with. She listened to what I wanted and the results are fantastic, I?m very happy indeed that I found her again. Super reasonable priced and very quick turnaround times, I have no hesitation in recommending her to make blinds and curtains for you. Alan, Camberwell SE5