Recommended electrician - Shaun Owens

bels123

I'd like to recommend local electrician Shaun Owens (07974 943346) who has come to our rescue on two occasions now, after getting his name from this forum. He is a lovely guy, very reliable and even came round one evening just before Christmas at extremely short notice - I'm sure most electricians would have exploited the situation and charged an extortionate call-out fee, however Shaun was very reasonable.

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Shaun. We bought a house just before Christmas, and had to get it completely re-wired before moving in. Shaun did what we asked, when he said he would, for a reasonable price. He's a nice guy, pleasant to deal with, and we'll definitely use him again.

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Shaun - he was able to offer me a next day appointment when I contacted him one evening with an urgent request to get a certificate for the electrical works that had been done by builders four years previously, because we are selling our property. He was polite, reliable, punctual (arrived a few minutes early actually) and tested the electrics quickly and efficiently and issued the certificate on the spot. He took the time to explain clearly when I asked some questions. I also think he only charged us for the cost of the certificate, as other electricians had quoted a higher price.

I would definitely make him your first port of call - he is on 07974 943346.

I would like to reccomend electrician Shaun Owens 07974943346

He is reliable, arrives when he sais he will, and is extremely polite and easy to work with.

Our recently decorated home needed some major re wiring. Shaun was able to carry out this work with an incredibly small amount of disruption to our walls and flooring, and at extremely reasonable rates.

Highly reccomended. We will definitely call on him again for any electrical work.

• 3 weeks later...

I highly recommend Shaun.

He is really nice, reliable and does excellent work at good rates. He always looks for ways to do things at the most reasonable cost.

Shaun has installed a large number if lights, a new circuit board, fixed switches and blown switches. If anything electrical needs doing in our house it goes on the "Shaun List"

Can't recommend him highly enough.

Shaun: 07974 943346

• 2 months later...
Shaun recently did some work for not only ourselves but also our neighbour. Fitted some exterior lighting in our deck, replaced a sensor on our existing approach light and sorted some bedside wall lights that were hanging off the wall. We can't recommend him highly enough. He was efficient ( cleaned up after himself ), reasonable, trustworthy and friendly. Guess what he even turned up when he said he would. A lovely Guy who we would certainly use again. Shaun ( 07974 943346 )

• 3 weeks later...
I've recommended Shaun on here before and am doing so again. As well as doing various work recently, including installing new sockets and replacing the immersion heater elements in the water tank, he has been very patient and informative in helping me decide on storage heater/panel heating options. He's responsive and charges reasonable rates.

• 1 month later...
I've recommended Shaun on here before and am doing so again. As well as doing various work recently, including installing new sockets and replacing the immersion heater elements in the water tank, he has been very patient and informative in helping me decide on storage heater/panel heating options. He's responsive and charges reasonable rates.

• 11 months later...
We've been meaning to add our recommendation of Shaun for a few months. He came and installed our retro dining table light fittings overhanging the table and they look great. He also sorted out all the corridor spot lights. He was really professional, speedy, reasonably priced, and generally a nice guy to have in the house doing the work. Would highly recommend him.

• 9 months later...
Has anyone tried to use Shaun recently? he did as job for me in September/October but i have since had really problems with a light fitting he moved, which seems to have become dangerous. I have been trying to contact him since February about it but he refuses to get back to me.

I'm also struggling to get a hold of Shaun following an electricity certificate review he carried out on my property 4 weeks ago. Hasn't responded to emails or voicemails. Other than this latest period of silence, I would have recommended him wholeheartedly - very personable, responsive and did a thorough job.

• 2 weeks later...
Similar probs a few months ago, didn't turn up when we'd arranged for him to quote us for some work & didn't reply to voicemails either. Hope all's ok & there's a reasonable explanation as he is a genuinely nice bloke.

Hi, Shaun today did some electrical work for us (fitting an exterior light and installing a new plus socket)and we were really impressed. Very nice guy, thorough and helpful and put us in touch with various other local tradesmen. We'll definitely be using him again in the future.

Used to think Shaun was great - then in December we asked him to come and fix a problem with an extractor fan he installed for us and never heard from him. I also recommended him to a friend (prior to this) and he didn't turn up for the appointment they arranged.

Following my post above about not hearing from him, I then did hear from Shaun all of a sudden and his service on site was very good as always. Personable and professional. Maybe he is just too busy and suffering from his own success...

• 3 months later...
Just posting to recommend Shaun. He has just installed a new fuse board and extractor fans. He is very thorough and helpful to come up with ways to solve a few tricky issues we were having. We would definitely call him next time we need an electrician.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Shaun did some CAT6 wiring and a couple of small alterations to mains wiring in a couple of our rooms. He was slightly hard to get hold of at times, but he said he was on holiday so I can understand that. He is a great guy, did a great job for a fair price. Recommended!