Looking for a landscaper to quote for our garden design

Norfolkvillas

Hello forum

Are you a landscaper, or do you know a landscaper, who might be interested in costing up our garden design project? It's a full garden (approx 60m2) overhaul, include a bit of drainage work, new fencing, hard landscaping (supplying and laying sandstone paving and composite decking, installing a small water feature, and building rendered raised beds and seating), and planting.

Our designers have finalised the design, but their regular landscaper has quoted a price that is quite a way north of our budget.

We're ideally looking for someone local who can do a good quality job cost-effectively, and we're keen to get started asap.

Please do get in touch via PM if that sounds like you, or if you can recommend someone.

Many thanks!

Re: Front yard repaving and wall repairs

Posted by Green Machines January 18, 12:06AM

Hi Nick from Green Machines landscape gardeners I would be plaesed to give you a quote

plaese call on 0208 299 0274 or 07950220790

wwwlandscapinggreenmachines.co.uk

214B Dunstans rd

east dulwich

London

se22 0es

I'd massively recommend Dave and Lee from D and L Landscapes. I had a slum of a front garden, but they worked magic on it. They were the cheapest quote (er, don't tell them that!) and were really nice - they didn't try and change what I wanted. PM me if you want to see the garden and I'll let you know my address. Dave's number is 07968 948339

• 2 weeks later...

Last summer I used Alek to landscape my garden. He is extremely professional and reliable. Always arrived on time and did an excellent job, under budget!!!

Brilliant, highly recommended.

Contact Alek Nikolic: 020 8693 1265 or 07702 029 397

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello! We have a small garden in east dulwich and are looking for someone to help us tidy up a few areas and give us a couple of ideas. It's not a big job but we'd love to work with someone local who knows what they're doing... PM me if that's you!

Just thought I'd add a recommendation for Sylvain Jullien to this thread. He did a beautiful job of our patio and paths for a quote that compared well to the others we got. He's also very easy to work with, and was keen to ensure things were finished off as we wanted. I'd definitely recommend him.

tel 07545233110

Email [email protected]

Jullienlandscaping.co.uk

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...