Wonderful Home Made Pies-May 2014

bon3yard

Hi everyone and many thanks for all your orders last time around and apologies for the delay in posting a new one. Please note my new number is 07585325882.

Thanks to EatsDulwich for mentionng my pies in her excellent blogsite, take a peek.

My Pies are 100% fresh and home made with top quality ingredients and the added bonus of home delivery at a time to suit your needs. My Pies come in a family size which will easily feed 4 hungry people. After a few spills recently I've taken to making the pies up fresh and freezing for ease of transport. Just take out of the freezer to thaw overnight and pop one in the oven at 180c for 40 mins when you get in from work and serve with seasonal vegetables. Choose any from the list below:

Free Range Chicken, Bacon & Tarragon(Regular) ?16

Pork, Apple & Sage. ?16

Spicy Chilli Beef Pie. ?16

Mushroom & Green Lentil Pie ?14

Please either send me a private message to which I'll reply as soon as possible or phone/text and leave me a message on 07585325882. I look forward to taking your orders. Kind regards, Mike. smiling smiley

Minimum order ?14.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit was february 28, 04:59pm by bon3yard.

• 2 weeks later...
More than I can say! I snuffled the last of it last night and it was as good then as it was when first cooked on Thursday. Absolutely heaving with pork, no gristley bits, superb flavour, wonderful pastry.... sigh. Am an convert and addict! God help me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...