Plumber Recommendation - Clive

peeps

At the weekend I managed to flood a shop with a bit of faulty plumbing. I needed to get a plumber so looked at the forum.

I found Clive from CD Plumbers 07956 525 875. If you ever need a plumber call the Clive team.

Great service, great price - very trustworthy guy.

Will definitely use again.

I have used Clive from C D plumbers on at least 3 separate occasions now and he has always managed to find and rectify the problem within a short space of time and within an acceptable price quotation. His number again is 07956 525 875. Personally I wouldn't use any one else unless I was really pushed and Clive were unavailable.

• 2 years later...

Just want to offer another recommendation for Clive. I live on the Dog Kennel Hill Estate, and some of the council fittings aren't great, as a result our shower's hot tap had got clogged up. Clive fixed it, no fuss, really reasonable price.

This is not an attempt to bad-mouth others, everyone has good and bad experiences, but I have tried other plumbers through EDF, including some that seem very popular. I found Clive, hands done, not only the best (price, reliability) but also a really nice guy. He even gave my partner a bit of pep talk re self-employment! Lovely guy, please do consider him.

I recently had my bathroom suite replaced, and my bathroom redecorated and tiled. The work was excellently done, completed on time and the price was reasonable for the amount of work involved.

I found Clive knowledgeable, pleasant and professional. I would highly recommend him. I certainly would use him again!!!

• 9 months later...

I would like to recommend ? Clive of CD Plumbers - contract number 07956525875.

I recently had all the rooms on the ground floor of my house fitted with new radiators. As it is an old house, a lot of work was involved. Once again Clive was professional, knowledgeable and completed the work on time. Clive charged a reasonable price - considering the amount of work involved.

Another recommendation for Clive. He sorted out a blocked outside drain that had been stinking up the house and garden, cleaned the area down and even shoveled the patio clear for us! Very impressed, and helpful that he has a card machine too so no need to get cash out.

I would also recommend Clive, he was able to come within the hour to fix a leaking sink and was very professional as well as friendly. He also identified why we're having problems with smells from our sink (dodgy pipework) and is going to come and sort that out next week. Reasonable price too.

I too am adding my recommendation for Clive. Called him in over a damp smell coming from the bath (I feared water was leaking and creating a damp problem under the floor boards but it was actually a very dirty overflow pipe). He arrived when we agreed and explained all the options to find a solution and once we agreed a plan of action he carried out the work quickly and tidied up after himself. Very pleasant guy and reasonable price and I've arranged for him to come back to sort out some moldy grouting and sealant next week.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to recommend Clive as well.

We had a problem with a dual flush push button toilet with a syphon mechanism. He came round at no charge (on Bank Holiday Monday!) and advised us to buy an identical part online and see if that worked before engaging him properly. It did, and as a result we will not be needing his services. His advice was excellent. I will definitely be going to him first if it, or anything else, goes wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We called Clive today about a sudden leak through a ceiling and he was able to fit in an early evening visit, to our relief. Found and fixed problem quickly. Had to prise the board off the side of the bath but caused no damage and all made good afterwards. Charged a reasonable price. Would use again and recommend to others.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Clive from CD Plumbers.

We rang him last week and he came round the next evening (at exactly the time he said he would) and sorted out a tricky leaking tap. Tricky because everything in our decrepit conversion flat is ancient / peculiarly-put-together / non-standard size, etc. To our relief, Clive was charmingly non-judgemental about the fact that we didn't know how to turn off our own flat's water supply; he just calmly set about figuring it out! Then he spent ages painstakingly working on the seized-up old leaky tap - and its partner, which was also a bit stuck - getting them both functioning smoothly again. Then he cleaned up before he left. A nice man and good work: we'd definitely use him again and would highly recommend him.

His number is 07956 525 875

http://cd-plumbers.co.uk

Hi I called Clive late on Sunday night, due to no hot water in one of my properties. Clive went along this morning and dealt with it very quickly. He also resolved the blocked drain issues, and loose taps.

Thank you Clive, you are in my little black book of Tradesmen. :)

• 3 weeks later...