Forum Sponsors

www.highvibe.co.uk

www.pilatesindulwich.co.uk

www.create-spaces.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messagePainter decorator recommendation
Posted by demure 14 April, 2012 19:02

Can anyone recommend a painter decorator.

messageRe: Painter decorator recommendation
Posted by jules b 15 April, 2012 10:25

Eric and Steve of Epdec painted our house and we were really pleased with the job, especially the extra mile they went to fix up previous shoddy work. Ph 07872324935

Posted by demure 15 April, 2012 11:14

jules b

Thanks will give them a call.

Posted by monica 15 April, 2012 23:36

Hi I can highly recommend Martin Chandler, he has undertaken a few jobs for me in the past, and have him earmarked for my next project. Local, very professional and a joy to work with.
Martin 07769676055
Good luck

Posted by NannyAdelle 21 April, 2012 19:19

Richard Bond 07984 146615 is super. Really done a brilliant job here. We have an old wonky house he put coving up lined and painted or hall stairs and landing recently. Looks beautiful! Can't recommend him enough.

Adelle smiling smiley

Posted by Fait accompli 28 April, 2012 21:04

Unfortunately I can't recommend Eric. Upon inspection a lot of corners were cut and paint left on the floor. Sadly Martin Chandler was booked up for two months when I contacted him (he must be good!) but if I ever need a decorator again, I will give him another call or try Richard Bond - thanks for the suggestion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2012:04:28:21:17:49 by Fait accompli.

Posted by Emski 15 November, 2012 16:27

I'd happily recommend Eric (and have done so before). He did a good, neat job for us and was happy to fit his hours to our convenience.
E

Posted by YummyMummy01 15 November, 2012 21:24

I can fully recommend Vince 07951094961. He done loads for me, just painted my daughter's bedroom.

Very impressed, Give him a call

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed