Man & Van Removals (Insured)

New Service: Single item local delivery for ?15 (including help with loading).

Hi there, my name is Frank Forde and I've been doing a Man & Van service in ED for about 4 years now.

I live in St. Aidans Road and my local rate is ?25 ph, including my help with loading/unloading.

I now drive a large Ford Transit LWB, loading space 12x6x6 ft. approx.- it's quite amazing just how much it can hold.

They say "Self praise is no recommendation!" but I can refer you to many forum members who have used me over the years and would be happy to testify to my punctuality, reliability, politeness and good service standards, not to mention my sense of humour ... or just try entering "Frank Forde" in the search box.

My mobile no. is 07956 650 744 (dropcall and I'll call back). Regards, Frank Forde.

Thanks for all the responses.:-)

• 2 weeks later...

All went smoothly with browncat's move (as she would testify)and I've just discovered an older testimonial- from October 2011 - which I didn't know existed . Thank you very much speedbird:

Call Frank Forde........ Just put his name in the search box for his number. He was fantastic, when at 10pm the night before moving day I was let down. Frank arrived and completed the move with calm and help.

Frank Forde(van+driver) 07956 650744.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to put an excellent recommendation in for Frank ( aka fabfor) . He undertook a light removal for me today . He could not have been more helpful , courteous , on time and went out of his way to accomodate finding me in the middle of nowhere !nothing is too much bother .

Really friendly and helpful .Can highly recommend

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just a quick message to say that Frank is excellent, polite, curteous and offers an excellent van service.

Frank and his collegue moved all of my belongings safely and carefully up numerous flights of stairs! He has also helped me to pick up and move a wardrobe of epic proportions.

I would thoroughly recommend his service and certainly use him again.

PP

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi all, just to let you know that I'm off to foreign parts again. My friend Geoff will be operating the van while I'm gone and can be reached on the same number - 07956 650744 or 07914 926268.Thanks to all my customers for your continued support. Frank.

• 4 months later...

Thanks roro03.

Yes, I'm back at work and will continue with the special ?15 single(ish) item local delivery, as described above. (please note that this offer is exclusive to forum members so let me know when you book...) Otherwise, it's still ?25 ph for local jobs (including help with loading). Thanks, Frank. 07956 650744.

• 2 weeks later...
Just to add that we used Frank a couple of weeks ago to move bunk beds. He responded at short notice - on a Sunday morning - turned up when he said he would and was really helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to ask him for help again or to recommend him.