recommendation for good painter/decorator - Richard Bond

Florien

Just wanted to recommend painter/decorator Richard Bond (07984146615). We used him for some internal paintwork in our house after finding him through recommendations on the ED forum. He is reliable, turns up on time, works hard and to a high standard (and is a nice guy too).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I would highly recommend Richard Bond (07984 146615) for any painting job. Richard did our hall stairs and landing to a very high standard and was very quick and tidy. Being a perfectionist i had a quibble about one very small area that i felt needed touching up and richard called me and came round that very evening to go over it and make sure i was 100% happy. This was fantastic customer service. Reasonable price, tidy and friendly. Very happy with the results. would use him again.

We would like to echo the recommendations above for Richard Bond. He recently redecorated our living room and was very friendly, professional and efficient and the job was completed to a high standard and on time. Would happily use him again.

• 3 weeks later...

Another vote for Richard. His price was competitive, arrived on time, completed on time and did an excellent job painting living room and hall, chipped away loose plaster and replastered cracks in wall, sanded back damp patches instead of painting over them and put heavy pieces of furniture back.

He was very pleasant and easy to get along with too.

• 2 months later...
I would also like to add my recommendation of Richard's work. He wallpapered a wall in our spare bedroom and did a great job - he was very particular about it and got it bang on. He is very friendly, helpful and doesn't over charge - even though it was a small job, he was very fair. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Thanks Jenny.

• 5 weeks later...
Richard painted my kitchen recently. He was chatty and friendly, worked hard and smart. He achieved a lovely finish and was knowledgeable and happy to inform me in decision-making. He wasn't quite the cheapest quote but still reasonably priced - would recommend him.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi there. Another recommendation for Richard (07984 146615). He just painted and wallpapered my whole house. He did a fantastic job and really reasonably priced. Nice to have a around too - very friendly. xx

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Richard 07984 146 615 just spent 10days painting the stairs in our very tall town house. He was a pleasure to havearound, not expensive, conscientious, happy to do a bit extra and we are very happy with the results. He said he prefers interior work. Happy to recommend him highly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you to everyone who has recommended my services on this thread. Please see below links to other recommendations from ED forum users:

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1111635,1111635#msg-1111635

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1143583,1143583#msg-1143583

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1175831,1175831#msg-1175831

If you would like a free quotation on any painting/decorating work please call me 07984 146 615

Thanks Richard (RB Decorating)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would like to highly recommend Richard. Richard has recently decorated our kitchen, sitting room and hall/stairs to an exceptional standard. Nothing was ever too much trouble! Please contact us if you would like any further information or pictures of his work.

Hi I recommend Jamie his number is 07894962082 he came recommended threw a friend and came to us on Saturday and was on time very polite and even done a few other bits for us eg changing wall sockets and putting new light fittings up and fixed our garden gate very happy with his work will use him again.