Bloomers lingerie shop lordship lane

I visited Bloomers today (209 lordship lane, next to the mag pub) and had the best service that I've ever received in a lingerie shop.

In the past I've been to Rigby & Peller, Bravissimo, John Lewis etc, but nowhere have I been made to feel so welcome and relaxed.

It's fantastic to have a shop like this on my doorstep. Well worth a visit.

dullwitch Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> They used to be in ED warehouse apparently, but

> they recently moved location.

xxxxxxx

Hopefully they'll do better in LL. Is that the people who used to be upstairs at the ED Warehouse?

Great name for a lingerie shop btw (though could have been a flower shop!)

ETA: What used to be next to the Mag, was it that clothes shop? It always seemed a bit of an odd location.

The clothes shop is next door Sue. That is a great place too actually. They have some lovely clothes in there. Some are quite pricey, but then others are very reasonable. You just need to sift through. They have a downstairs too.

By the way, Sharon also mentioned that Bloomers have a treatment room downstairs where they will be offering beauty services that are not so readily available in Dulwich, such as Eyelash extentions and threading (and some other things, but I forgot).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just wanted to add my +1 to this. Needed to invest in a bunch of new underwear (for good, weight loss related reasons) and was have been putting it off for ages. Sharon was really helpful and patient, came up with some good options which weren't too expensive (as hopefully weight trend will continue!). Lots of really nice stock but good basics too which is what I'm more interested in.

Would really encourage people to give it a go. Use it or lose it! No connection - just happy customer.

• 4 weeks later...