Garden Maintenance Service

My name is Phil, I'm 17 and out of school for summer looking for Gardening/garden maintenance work. This includes tasks such as weeding (flowerbeds/cracks in patios), lawn mowing, clearing out dead/unwanted plants, cutting back overgrown plants, tree works up to a certain scale, planting, watering,

I have had experience gardening for people in west and east Dulwich (with references) and on a construction site. Also I have held a job last summer (with reference) dropping leaflets for a cleaning company (one area of focus was East Dulwich).

I would be willing to work for less than the usual hired help as I feel at my age it's all about the experience :) Also I am flexible to work almost any time on most days throughout summer.

If interested at all or have any questions, please call or text me on my mobile, 07766833308.

Thanks, Phil Brown

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Phil

Yes - I want someone who can do all the work that a garden requires from Spring to Autumn. So regular mowing of the lawns, weeding, feeding, pruning, clearing leaves etc etc. Other jobs might be things such as laying new bark in the beds and even cleaning the patio and paths. Essentially looking after everything outside of the house.

Give me a call on 07958 932222 if this is something that you would be interested in and perhaps we can meet to discuss things.

Thanks

Paul Glands