Carl Ferri - Painter & Decorator

PandG

• 2 months later...
I'd like to add a recommendation for Carl ferri. He has just done a brilliant job on our living room - painted to a very high standard, very fairly priced, no fuss, totally reliable and a lovely man to work with.

• 2 months later...
Carl Ferri had done work for me on a number of occasions, including painting the outside of my house, sorting out my kitchen, and various bits of plastering and general decorating. He has always worked to a high standard and is a nice guy to deal with. Trustworthy and straight forward, I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

We'd also like to recommend Carl Ferri. We recently had two bathrooms completely refurbished and the rest of the house repainted. Carl did all the painting and plastering himself - the standard of the work was excellent. Carl also recommended a plumber and an electrician who were all fantastic. We found Carl to be professional, punctual and very pleasant to have around. We highly recommend him.

His website is www.cferri.co.uk mobile number is 07930 316291 and email [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
Hi. I just thought I would add a recommendation for Carl. He just repainted our large bedroom, which included a lot of woodwork, and some windows that were not in great condition. He was very prompt and professional and it looks like a completely different room. We have rebooked him for another job and I would happily recommend him to anyone.

• 6 years later...
Hi, I'd also like to recommend Carl and his team. They redid the common parts in a shared house, which were in a complete state and are now transformed. They were quick, respectful and very pleasant to deal with, not to mention the hallway looks amazing! I would not hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend to anyone.