Therapeutic Nutrition Coaching for Weight Loss

balanceforlife

Friendly female Personal Trainer available 0600-1700. Train outdoors, at home or in the lovely PUSH studios in Blackwater Street just off Lordship Lane.

BALANCEFORLIFE caters for all types of clients from young professionals to mums with babies. We can train in the local park, at your home or in the studio. Flexible terms and booking slots are available and I'm especially understanding of mothers and babies.

I bring all my own equipment and provide training plans and nutrition advice to help you reach your goals. Your first meeting is a free consultation where we go over your goals and decide if this training is right for you. This can be done at your home, or in one of our many lovely local cafes.

If you want to get fit, lose weight, be healthy or feel great then like the facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/balanceforlifeLtd or visit our website and check out the lovely recommendations by our clients in the About Us Section. www.balanceforlife.co.uk

Thank you for reading my post. :)

best wishes

AJ

I highly recommend AJ. I have been training with her for the last 3 months. She's a great motivator and has created tailored programmes for me to help me meet my goals. AJ is extremely flexible and has accomodated my change in schedule on the odd week where work has got in the way. She also provides me with nutritional advice and gives me a training programme to follow in between our weekly sessions, all of which have contributed to me meeting my goals. I've been thrilled with the results- I'm now at my target weight, am more more toned and much fitter than before. I'm looking forward to seeing what AJ can help me acheive over the next 6 months!

• 3 weeks later...
AJ is my Olympic heroine! I highly recommend her for anyone looking to get healthier and happier. I had a bit of an aversion to fitness relying on past glories but really need to start doing something. I was a bit nervous of fitness instructors but she has been whipping me into shape for the last 3 months and I?ve loved it. She has created and personalised workouts to what I want to achieve. She has kept it fresh and really pushed me. AJ also put together a realistic eating plan to give me the energy I need. She really opened my eyes to my nutrition. Sadly I?m moving away but I?m trying to persuade her to move too!

I trained with AJ at the start of the year so I could get in shape for my wedding. She really pushed me and one thing I liked was her honesty. Some trainers I've had before would say anything to make me keep coming back but I never really saw any results, just a smaller bank balance. Her training was exactly what I needed and let me realise how much I was capable of and she had very reasonable prices. I always felt like I was in good hands and the results were on target with what we discussed = very realistic and no false promises. I had an unrealistic target of losing 8KGs in a short space of time but we chatted and she advised 5KGs and that's what I lost!! I felt healthy and looked great, i was never tired as her food recommendations were always just right for me.She is extremely flexible when it comes to working around your schedule and if you want to do something different to the norm she can sort it out for you. Running track, bike rides, weekend walks! Sometimes she even come to my work when I did not have time to get away to train and we did lunchtime sessions in a nearby park. She just keeps it interesting and fun and you never get bored. I'd highly recommend her.

I originally did a trial offer with AJ and then I attended a weights workshop and I loved every minute of the training. I was given advice relevant to me and the workshop allowed me to learn more about my abilities which I was then able to incorporate into my regular gym time. The new programme I received helped me to get motivated at the gym again and i've noticed an improvement. I booked a few extra personal training sessions to work on my technique and I cannot stress enough how much I have changed over the course of only a few weeks!! I've booked in a few more personal training sessions as I know I'll be getting a worthwhile programme and the motivation and support is second to none.

I've had personal trainers before but never have I actually felt so cared about and motivated to impress!! I look forward to my sessions and as long as I keep seeing improvements then I'll carry on booking so it's worth mentioning that you might want to give this girl a try. She's very flexible and accommodating and if you need a speciality trainer then she has a list to recommend which is great - male and female. I feel this training is all about ME and my time is never wasted. It's always a full on hour of pain? suffering? no..... hard work and great results. I always have fun anyway.

Trish

I would highly recommend AJ to anyone.

Aj has been helping with my diet for a while now. I am not one for calorie counting and have had trouble in the past with points based diets.

AJ has taught me about nutrition and a balanced diet. She never has me going hungry and yet I am still losing weight

:-)

I no longer dread the weigh in either.

AJ is always there when I need advice or a bit of support. She is never too busy to help.

I was looking for help with improving my fitness so I can be better at playing sports and get stronger.

I've been training with AJ for close to six months now and she has drastically improved my fitness. I used feel tired so often when playing football and incurred many injuries. Since training with AJ i'm happy to say I've suffered no injuries and feel so much fitter.

She also taught me about nutrition and adjusted my diet to give me more energy.

Sessions are always varied and focussed around what I feel I need to improve on and are always challenging. There is no personal agenda as I have encountered with some trainers.

I have a long standing back injury which AJ has also helped improve with her carefully planned routines.

I cannot recommend AJ and Balanceforlife enough!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everybody

It's well into 2013 now and everyone who signed up over Xmas is doing well. Lots of home based clients and some new studio clients and believe it or not - training in the park is still going strong too. My clients range from ages 18 to 63 and all have very different health and fitness needs. My background is in training athletes so I am sure to find the right plan for you to help you reach your goals. In 2012 I helped people knock up to ten minutes off their 5K times, lose their baby weight and progress from 1 mile runs to regular 10Ks in a few months. Others set a personal best in a half marathon, reduced travel time by bike into work by 50%!!, performed better at football and reduced injury and some increased indoor rowing power and performance up to competition level. Many clients lost large % of body fat through regular training and diet help and I also helped people get back from long term injury to regular fitness, strength and flexibility.

I've enjoyed every day and am keen to take on some more clients so, if you want to lose weight, tone up, get stronger, go faster or just get a good trainer at a reasonable cost then try me out. I offer your first consultation for free, provide all my own equipment at training and sessions are always varied so you will never get bored.

I offer one-to-one training, small groups and can organise classes for those interested so please get in touch.

Thanks for reading my post

AJ

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to having AJ as my personal trainer I can now squat, do full press ups and sit ups correctly. This is something I didn't find easy before even after years of going to gyms. After a month training with her my post natal body was beginning to resemble it's old self again. It was great that I could bring my baby with me to the sessions. The workouts were always varied and wide ranging which kept my interest and motivation and there was lots of support for activities I did without her, with my very own running plan written for me on days I didn't see her. She also managed to get me eating healthy again after 6 months of pigging out on anything I could get my hands on whilst breast feeding. I would highly recommend her.

Rebecca

I'd like to also recommend AJ. I started training with her last year initially to lose my beer belly and my moobs but i've been enjoying the sessions so much that i've carried on and now I am training for a triathlon. I always get a training plan to work on and good diet advice to keep me on track and i find that even though AJ comes across as being very polite and friendly she is tough with me and manages to push me harder than trainers i have had in the past. I'm really bad at staying on track and i can't say enough how i value the encouragement and motivation i get. If you want an honest trainer who really cares about your results then i'd recommend her.

Paul

I have been training with AJ for almost 6 months now and during that time she has helped me get through a half marathon and achieve my target time of under 2 hours and she is now helping me work towards the London Marathon in April. She has put together a personalised training plan for me and regularly sends emails in the week checking that I am following it which gives me that little extra push and motivation. She is also really good at suggesting other events and challenges that I may be interested in signing up to. The actual training sessions are really well planned and the exercises are all tailor made to the goals I am working towards, but still varied which helps keep your interest. I would highly recommend AJ for anyone who is working towards a specific goal or sporting challenge.

Hannah

• 3 weeks later...

I have been training with AJ for the last 5 months. I have been most of my life fairly slim and haven?t thought of even trying to break sweat at the gym, until the point when I gained 20kg and miracle diets stopped working on me.

Getting back to doing any sports may be a big challenge, especially if we haven?t been moving much for the last couple of years. I have to admit that the physical (10kg less) and mental gains I have made since working out with AJ have been wonderful.

AJ has great knowledge of body mechanics, muscle function and is capable of determining the individual abilities of her clients. She is supportive, enthusiastic and very focused on getting you reach your goal. AJ is a brilliant teacher as well, she explains how to do each exercise and how to compose it into different workouts. When I met AJ I had no experience with weight training and now it?s one of my favourite things and it does tones my body very quickly.

AJ also offers lots of advise on nutrition which is extremely important to get the body you want. I finally managed to start eating and losing weight, which is a great deal to me.

I enjoyed every workout with AJ, she keeps it interesting and challenging, and in no time you see how quickly you build strength.

If you are looking for a real PT who cares about your progress and result, then you just found her!!!

Ola

• 3 months later...

I started training with AJ in 2012 when my new job meant that I simply wasn?t getting the exercise I needed to stay in shape. AJ was fantastic from the start, absolutely 100% focussed on me, and for the past year and a half I?ve looked forward to my Wednesday mornings, when her wonderful sense of humour and inspirational encouragement means that I barely notice I am undergoing an hour?s intensive work out that leaves me feeling pleasantly exhausted for the rest of the day.

AJ is an extremely effective trainer; for every client she manages a unique programme tailored to that client?s individual needs and level of fitness. This means that not only can one track one?s progress over the weeks and months, but it also helps to establish a level of fitness that can then be maintained when exercising on one?s own in the gym. Each session with AJ is varied to stop me getting bored, mixing weights or toning exercises with short bursts of cardio, boxing, etc, and they?re designed to push you to your limits.

I have seen, and felt, a huge impact on my body shape - not only have I lost weight but I've felt healthier and far more alert during my working day. I continue to enjoy the sessions and would recommend AJ to anyone wanting to improving their physical fitness or to get into shape.

Philippa

• 2 months later...

Hi Everybody

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to those who booked in for our Live Love Local special offer in July and August. 10% of booking costs went to the Myeloma UK Charity to help provide much needed care for those affected with this type of cancer. This has allowed our fundraiser Sana to exceed her target of ?2000 which is just wonderful news.

Sana was a client of mine last year who was getting in shape for her wedding and I got to know her quite well so it was sad news to hear that her Mum had been diagnosed with this cancer. If you would like to know more about Myeloma or help raise more then please visit the Just Giving page here https://www.justgiving.com/SanaKidwai

If you would like to know more about the Live Love Local discount scheme for East Dulwich you can visit the page here http://www.livelovelocal.net/

I will keep you posted of more special offers which come up in the future to help raise funds for charity.

Many Thanks

AJ

• 1 month later...

Hi Everybody

Can't believe it's almost November already! It's that time of year again when the ladies want to fit into little black dresses for Xmas parties and look great in New Years photo's. And we've got a special offer on an intensive 6 weeks programme to help you get slim and look great. You can choose either 2 or 3 sessions per week plus diet & nutrition help including meal plans and recipes/cooking tips if you need them. Prices from ?325/?450. And if you train with a partner you can make a greater saving.

As always your first meeting is a free consultation where we go over your goals and decide if this training is right for you. This can be done at your home, or in one of our many lovely local cafes.

This offer is only for those who are serious and committed to getting into shape as it requires a lot of hard work and dedication but the results are worth it if you really want to see a change. Only available times remaining are some day times and weekends. Training can start from 4th November until last booking start date 13th January.

Great idea for a Xmas present if you know somebody who has been thinking of getting in shape! :)

For more info please PM me here or you can email direct on [email protected]. Tel: 07532168273.

Recommendations are above this post and on the website here http://www.balanceforlife.co.uk/recommendations.php

You can also see more here on the facebook page which has some of our recent challenges and my favourite recipes! :) https://www.facebook.com/balanceforlifeLtd

All the best

AJ

Hi, just wanted to add my recommendation for AJ - - she's funny, friendly and knows what she's talking about. I just needed a bit of toning up and fitness, and AJ put together a bespoke food and exercise planner for me that was completely realistic, and full of activities she knew i'd enjoy. I've been seeing her for about 6 months or so, and honestly saw results almost right away.

I'm really pleased i added AJ to my busy schedule, and recommend her to anyone looking for actual results without enduring a drill-seargent style trainer!