Plumber recommendation - Maurice Hinds

trefford21

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just wanted to add to the recommendations for Maurice; I have used him 4 or 5 times now having seen him recommended on here and been very happy with the service; quick to respond,very reasonable and has solved a real variety of problems (including a 3 hr job unblocking a drain!) Will def continue using.

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to thank Maurice for his help and recommend him.

Phoned on a Saturday and he came out within the hour to fix blocked pipework and leaks. Reasonable charge for the work.

He then returned when I stupidly connected the drainage hose for the dishwasher with removing the cap on the pipe first meaning that no water drained away. A quick job with a hacksaw later and he didn't even charge. Top man.

Found Maurice's details on here, after reviewing a few posts.

I had a blocked drain with a dishwasher and sink refusing to drain, I called him today and he attended within an hour of me contacting him and had my drains cleared and everything up and running within 30mins. He was polite and got the job done, would recommend.

Phew, my kitchen can now resume normal business!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I want to agree with everything said about Maurice on this forum. He's a legend. Came to see us when we had an unexplained leak and within 20 mins had worked out what was causing it and fixed it within the hour. What a legend and a lovely guy. Highly recommend him. This is his number 07720648273.

Another recommendation for Maurice - done several jobs for us and very patent and professional. Came back several times to make sure a tap was working properly (it was problematic because it was supplied with a missing part). Kept his sense of humour though the number of sugars in his coffee went steadily up...!

A big recommendation for Maurice from us.

We had a bit of drama this morning due to a carpenter accidentally busting a pipe. Despite it being Saturday, Maurice was over very promptly. He fixed the pipe quickly and bled every radiator just to make sure the boiler was working correctly.

He's polite, friendly, neat, honest and reasonable, and we'll definitely be using him in the future when we need a plumber.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Maurice Hinds here - he came out on Saturday to fix our running toilet and what should have been a fairly simple job ended up being pretty complicated due to the way our bathroom was (badly) fitted by the original builders. He stayed for hours to get it sorted the same day, including sourcing a new part, and left things in really good order. We'll definitely use him again when we come to get the bathroom properly refitted next year.

• 3 months later...