Chimney Sweep wanted

lulu

hi

when we moved into house with fireplace last year, we got a contact of the forum, his name is Steve and phone number: 079303 45245. He was excellent and most important did not leave a trace of dust anywhere!

Good luck.

Hi there, I also recommend Steve - he swept 4 chimneys for me, including one where I had re-fitted a fire-place. Very efficient and professional. Used dust sheets etc and tidied up after himself. Reasonably priced. His other contact details are: Steve Pearce 020 86993713 or 020 88576511. Member of the NAC.

Good luck.

Just to add another very positive experience with Alan Naish - friendly, punctual and professional. He was super efficient and very tidy (which is what I was most worried about!). His family has been operating in the area for over 100 years!

You can contact him on 020 8668 9914 or 07956385112

Another recommendation for Alan. He has just done our chimney and despite it not having been used for around 10 years he was able to clean it quickly and left no mess. He is very nice and well priced too.

[www.123chimneysweeps.co.uk]

• 2 weeks later...
Alan Naish of 1.2.3.CHIMNEY SWEEPS have been genuinely trading as a family run business since 1870,he has been a member of The National Association of Chimmey Sweeps for years we use them every year(as my parents did previous) and the many other recommendations for him here on EDF speak for themselves 020 8668 9914

• 2 months later...
I used Alain Naish of 1.2.3Chimney Sweeps as well. I recommend him highly: it nowed yesterday, and he was supposed to come at 8am this morning, but because of the snow, he was here at 7.30am -- EARLY! Alan inspected and swept my chimney, even showed me the brush sticking out of the chimney from the road outside the house. He was very clean and thorough while sweeping. He also gave me advice on how to use the chimney. Very nice bloke too. http://123chimneysweeps.co.uk/

• 7 months later...