162 ladlands

overhill road

se220pw

Man & Luton Van Available 7 Days A Week And At Short Notice :

- House Removals - Large, Small, Student Houses

- House Clearance and rubbish removals

- Single Items

- Multi Drops

- Store Collections Argos, Ikea, B&Q - have your items delivered when you want not when the store dictates

- Ebay purchases

- Assembling furniture Ikea,Argos, furniture village ...ETC

- we cover UK and Europe. no job is too big.

Call Joseph on 07584161444

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

jouseph1987 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> p/m for a quote. or call 07584161444. thanks

I've used Joseph 3 times now and each time he has been on time, courtious and professional. A very kind sweet young man.

He also put togther the items he had picked up from Ikea for me and did a very professional job. I would highly recommend Joesph and have passed him number on to a feww of my freinds.

• 3 weeks later...
I have also just used Jouseph for a recent collection and drop off job, it ended up being much more complicated than envisaged and a long story short the wardrobe would not go up my stairs!! He tried everything to get it up! There was some damage to the walls and he has come and repainted them and was very keen to be as helpful as possible. He is is very nice/hard-working and reasonably priced- he has my recommendation and I have no hesitation in using him again.

I have just used Joeseph to move my stuff from home into storage as well as transporting my piano to another house. Joseph turned up on time on both occasions and was very reliable, patient and polite. I will be using his services again in the near future. Apart from very minor damage to a drawer, everything arrived undamaged.So I am happy to recommend him on this forum. His prices are also extrememly reasonable.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there

Would you be able to move a wardrobe and chest from a bathroom to outside my house for the council to collect either today or tomorrow?

I know it's really short notice.

Rachel

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I would like to recommend Jouseph - i used him to collect a table and chairs that i bought on Ebay and also a double bed id bought on Gumtree. The job turned out to be more complicated than it should have been - poor old Joseph turned up to collect the bed and the person id bought it from hadn't dismantled it - Joseph didn't complain and dismantled the bed and dropped it off to me.

Jouseph is a lovely guy - very trustworthy and professional - would definitely use him again. CALL JOUSEPH! 07584161444

I would recommend Joseph. He was able to assist me moving flat at very short notice. Arrived on time, polite, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Did two drops at different addresses on different floors within two hours. Very efficient. Would most definitely use his services again.

Joseph kindly helped my husband and I out at short notice to collect furniture items. He was punctual and very professional and I definitely recommend him. His van is also large enough to transport very large items. Thanks again!

Just moved house today with Joseph's help.

Cannot recommend him highly enough. We shifted an entire flat-load of stuff to a new house in 5 hours flat. Joseph was punctual, has a huge van and was flexible enough to continue for two hours more than planned when it dawned on us how much stuff we had!

Very reasonably priced - cheaper than hiring your own van and you get an extra pair of (hard-working) hands thrown into the bargain.

I'll certainly be using him again in the future.

I used Joseph over the weekend, I would highly recommend him.

He was punctual, friendly and extremely patient when things didn't go according to plan.

very reasonably priced and he really went out of his way to accommodate us, cannot recommend highly enough!