Lost Cat / Kitten - please check gardens and sheds

Ninjapig

I realise this is pushing the geographical boundaries of the forum but I'm desperate.

Our 8-month-old kitten Monty is missing from the Shenley / Crofton road area. He's a lovely, friendly little guy who is just starting to find his feet in the outside world. Could you please check your gardens and sheds, perhaps he's had a scare and is hiding / trapped somewhere?

If you have seen Monty or have any information please get in touch. Thank you, and again apologies for hijacking but we are really quite worried about him.

Try to get his details on as many sites as possible. DogLost are especially good, yes, they do take cats. I assume he is chipped and neutered. Check with all vets in the area. I do hope he is back soon. Worrying times, how long has it been? Hoping to hear good news soon. All the best.

Thanks Turtle, he's been gone for almost 24hrs - previously his longest 'adventure' was two hours which is why I'm so concerned. Hoping that someone has taken him in for the night but it is hard not to think the worst. He is chipped and neutered though he hasn't got his collar on...