Has anyone lost a black kitten?

Ninjapig

This little guy has turned up on Shenley Road looking very skinny and a little unkempt. He's not scared of humans however he's not particularly friendly

either (I have the scratches to prove it!) so he may be a stray? I've given him a small amount of kitten food and some water because he seemed very hungry. Does anyone recognise him? What should I do with him? I'd hate to report him and find out he's someone's pet.

So I'm 90% sure he/she is a stray so I'm trying to get someone from Celia Hammond trust to collect and neuter. He's quite scared and scratchy, I'm not sure I could get her/him in a cat carrier! In the meantime I've been fattening it up and its looking so much better already.

I've decided not to go down the Battersea route as they told me they euthanise some cats that are feral / semi feral whereas Celia Hammond has a 'no kill' policy for healthy cats.

Kitten is still hanging around. Is there anyone out there that's in the position to adopt her or that could help me trap and take to Battersea etc?

I'm (very) pregnant so not able to attempt this myself, I've already collected a few scratches trying...