LOST KITTY - Westwood Park / Tortie and White

Vixter

Hi,

My kitty has gone missing. She's white with brown and black patches, and a distinctive kink at the end of her tail, around 7 years old. Missing from Westwood Park, Forest Hill - right behind the Horniman.

Thanks for keeping your eyes open!

Vicki

Could this be her?

messageFOUND: Female Calico Tortoiseshell Catattachment

Posted by mrs cuckoo July 20, 11:09PM

Hi,

This lovely (female I think) cat has been hanging around in our garden on Glengarry Road for the last 3 days. She is very affectionate, seems a bit skinny and has no collar.

I've resisted feeding her so far - she tends to be around in the morning and evening and disappears in the day.

If you recognise her please let me know. If she's still around on Saturday I'll take her to the vet to see if she is chipped.

Thanks

Alice

07904 974803

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 21, 12:09pm by mrs cuckoo.

Attachments: IMG_1669.JPG (34.7KB) IMG_1668.JPG (41.4KB) IMG_1663.JPG (36.7KB)

That should have been a link but it's always hit and miss with me!

The post is further down the page to yours. Good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In