found - Where is my Pippy? - small black cat now home!

Webster

Thank you for all the replies to my first thread when Pippy went missing in early June.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?31,1829645

I've also had posters up in Lordship Lane for weeks, and although I've had lots of calls and texts they've not been Pippy. Sadly he's still missing and I would still dearly love to find him.

He's small, black, sleek short fur with light green eyes. He's microchipped so if anyone takes him to a vet or RSPCA they will scan him free of charge.

He's not been picked up by the council who said they scan any cats they find. He could be anywhere by now, or still quite nearby but he must be out there somewhere.

Thank you, Gill 07747 524736

More photos of Pippy.

Just to add a few more details which might be useful - he was used to going outside in the block of gardens between Shawbury and Hansler Roads but had never been out in the street so would have been very scared. (I've leafletted the block and spoken to most people in these roads with no result.) He's used to being handled and picked up but would be wary of strangers. He lived with his identical brother cat so may have attached himself to another cat, or found himself another home.

Thanks.

Pippy is home!!! I'm so delighted! He was taken into a vet in Catford who rang me this morning. He is fine but very hungry.

Thank you to all the people who called me with possible sightings and hoped that I'd find him.

And thank you to the people who took him to the vet in Catford but who didn't leave their number.

Thank you so much everyone!

I still can't quite believe it, and neither can pippy's brother winston who thinks he's somehow familiar but highly suspicious, so there's been a fair bit of hissing from winston which doesn't faze pippy at all after what he's been through.