Who?s cat keeps coming to my house? I?m worried someone has gone on holiday with out him/her.

MJTosh

Hi - a cat has come to my door 3 nights in a row now, desperate for food and love. does anyone recognise it? I don?t want to feed it as routine, but I can?t let it starve. Anyone knows who she is? It has a nice coat, is a big cat, but looks like she has been sleeping rough! It is super cuddly.

Please contact me, I can?t take her in if she has been abandoned. But I don?t want to ring the RSOCA incase she is someone?s loved cat.

This looks like the cat who used to chase us home every night for a few months. The first few times I let it in because it didn't have a collar and I was worried but someone else on Melbourne Grove told me it has a good home and likes to wander. I can't say for sure, though, so i'd take itntonthe vet to check for a chip.

Thanks, I will talk to the vet today, she only turns up at night. So can?t take her to the vet, but most vets recognise their patients. So will go over with the pic. I have lived here 5 years and never seen her, so it might be a one off week where her owners are out a lot and she is bored.

Well she has definitely cheered me up!

The vet gave me a paper collar saying ?this cat visits me, I?m worried she is a stray and I need to find her a home, please ring me if she belongs to you?

Isn?t that clever of the vets!

Fingers crossed