Heartbroken Bonny is Still Missing - still searching for black cat Deventer Crescent SE22

michelle7984

Hi everyone my cat Bonny has been missing from Deventer Crescent near Greendale for a couple of weeks now, she is small and black and very friendly. She has been known to visit other people?s homes and settle right in! Please everyone can you keep an eye out and let me know if you see her I am worried now as this is the longest she has gone walkabout and with it being near Halloween and fireworks it is not a good time for her to be out. Thank you

Update - she has possibly been spotted at the village end of court lane and roads nearby however there are a few black cats living in this area so might be a red herring.

A black cat spotted in green dale is male so unfortunately not mine but she still could be in any area I would rather go on a goose hunt than not get any information, I am missing her like crazy and so many awful things have been going through my head it?s so painful so please if anyone has any info please phone me thank you.

07443 942491 or 07534 404588