Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageMissing Cat with Cone Collar in Dulwichattachment
Posted by mbbourke November 22, 12:31PM

Hello. Our Cat recently got into a fight and has to wear a cone around his neck. We are supposed to keep him inside as it's very dangerous for him to go out wit the cone on as he can trap himself.

However yesterday he got out some how. We live on the Dovercourt, Eynella and Eastlands crescent block near Dulwich library. Please could you keep an eye out for him if you live near there.

He is Black and white and is called Dotty. He is very friendly so you could easily pick him up. I have attached a photo. He will likely still have the collar on.

Please if you find/see him call me on - 07772783716

Attachments: fullsizeoutput_35f7.jpeg (261.9KB)  
messageRe: Missing Cat with Cone Collar in Dulwich
Posted by mbbourke November 22, 12:34PM

Please check your gardens and fences and he could easily be trapped somewhere. Thank you

messageRe: Missing Cat with Cone Collar in Dulwich
Posted by michelle7984 December 07, 12:30AM

Hi if you send me the photo and some details I will put it on my website. Also worth a visit as this gives lots of information and resources to try and find the cat. My website is www.anypetsittingandwalking.co.uk and my email is anypetsitting@gmail.com phone 07443 942491

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum