Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar
xxxx
Pure View Carpentry Ltd

http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageLost cat
Posted by gracie December 06, 05:29PM

My neighbours cat has gone missing from Melbourne grove about 5-6 days ago, male, apparently he is chipped but no collar, grey tabby with white legs and tummy, tends to follow people and will probably try and get inside your house.
For some reason I canít attach a photo but would appreciate any information.

Many thanks

Sam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was yesterday, 09:19pm by gracie.

messageRe: Lost cat
Posted by michelle7984 December 07, 12:26AM

Hi if you send me the photo and some details I will put it on my website. Also worth a visit as this gives lots of information and resources to try and find the cat. My website is www.anypetsittingandwalking.co.uk and my email is anypetsitting@gmail.com phone 07443 942491

Posted by doolallysally December 09, 01:59AM

Hi, please check this Facebook Post. It could very well be your neighbour's cat. I hope so.
[www.facebook.com]

Posted by gracie December 09, 06:01AM

Thanks but I donít think itís the same cat, very similar but the facial markings are slightly different,

Posted by doolallysally December 09, 09:53AM

Aww sorry. Hope you find it safe and well.

Posted by Jenny1 December 10, 06:39PM

Hi Gracie. I spotted a cat this evening on Melbourne Grove that might be the one. Can you give more details/a picture or DM me? Thanks. Jenny.

Posted by gracie December 10, 06:47PM

Hi

For some reason I canít post a picture, if you have an email address I could send one or two pictures, where in Melbourne grove was the cat

Thanks

Posted by Jenny1 December 10, 07:22PM

Hi Gracie
It was sitting on a wall half way down the stretch of Melbourne Grove closest to the station and tried to 'latch on' to me as I walked past. It wasn't just grey and white - it had orange bits too - so might not be your friend's cat.
Thanks

Posted by gracie December 10, 07:28PM

Hi
Thanks for keeping an eye out but he doesnít have orange on him, heís just a grey tabby with white underneath and white legs .

Posted by Jenny1 December 10, 09:07PM

Sorry. Clearly not the same cat. I'll keep my eyes open.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum