Forum Sponsors

www.no-flies.co.uk
xxxx
Glazer Delmar

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageStill Missing Black Cat - Deventer Crescentattachment
Posted by michelle7984 14 December, 2018 23:12

My Bonnie is still missing, she is small and a full black cat no other colour, she is friendly and looks very young due to her size. She normally only hangs around the front of my house but she does visit a few of the neighbours houses, but never wanders as far as I am aware, she also knows her name and comes when called. Bonny is microchipped but does not wear a collar. she was last seen on 15 September 18 and I have put posters up in various areas she has been seen due to my recent posts on her being missing however the council has removed a few of my posters.

If you do think you have seen her please contact me on 07443 942491 thanks

Attachments: bonny.jpeg (79KB)   boony2.jpeg (72.8KB)  
messageRe: Still Missing Black Cat - Deventer Crescent
Posted by michelle7984 January 11, 08:45PM

My baby is still missing and I have been told that there is a black cat looking lost in Burbage road near the railway bridge at half moon road end, i have gone down a few times but not seen any black cats so if you do see her can you call me so I can run down with my microchip scanner to check if she is mine. Thank you

Posted by Smiley_blue_1234 January 11, 09:14PM

Hi Michelle,

I saw a similar looking cat in Peckham on Lyndhurst way next to warwick gardens this afternoon. It seems a bit far off where you live but will take a picture if I see him again

Good luck!

Posted by singalto January 11, 10:14PM

I saw a small black cat near the Dulwich sport centre on Crystal Palace road yesterday. It seemed lost.

Posted by michelle7984 January 16, 11:25PM

I have been told about the black cat by the sports centre and continually go to there every day but I havenít seen the cat but will continue to look.

Posted by Localresident2016 January 24, 01:53PM

I saw a cat similar to this in the front garden of the house on the corner of Court Lane and Dovercourt Road (right hand side as you're looking towards Court Lane Gardens) last weekend, on me saying hello it popped over and was very vocal for a while, was very friendly and then followed us along Dovercourt Road for a bit. I remember thinking the cat looked young, and wonder if this was your Bonny as it was a black cat with a similar shaped face to the photos/green eyes. Might be worth a look along there? If I see the cat again I'll certainly call you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was january 24, 04:30pm by Localresident2016.

Posted by Pugwash February 09, 11:45PM

Have been informed that a small black cat is frequently seen at the large St. Christopher's Hospice shop (rear entrance)

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum