RE: PANTHER CARS

Jamie

After arriving 30 minutes late (due to getting lost) and dropping a sick woman in the middle of Stockwell late for an appointment the guy charged ?12 and left. On hearing this I phoned Panther cars and asked them to go and pick my girlfriend up again free of charge or at least give some of the money back for not providing the service that they were supposed to. I was told they would not do that and why should they. Having spent ?20 in two days with them this made me somewhat annoyed.

I spoke to the guy that runs the business and as someone who runs a business too I thought he would understand that the service that was provided was not totally acceptable and that something should be done in respect to this. Response was a resounding I don't care.

I believe in supporting local businesses but I also believe that ones that don't care about there customers should be named.

Wish I'd booked an Addison Lee.

I tried Panther cars once: we booked them to pick-up and take home a babysitter. They said they'd be 15 minutes. Called them over 15 minutes to be told they'd 'be 15 minutes'. We only live 2 minutes away from the cab office! After and hour and fifteen minutes of waiting we gave up and called Linkways, who arrived, as promised, 10 minutes.

Never again!

Having read your posts I for one will never use them and will tell my friends not to either! If everyone else can do the same I'm sure this man will regret not giving a **** about his customers.