Christmas Wishes to all East Dulwichians!

Quaywe

Thought I'd start a Christmas card post for everyone to post their Christmas wishes...

I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone in East Dulwich and the Village, especially to the locals that I know and love and that help to make ED the unique place that it is: Mon Petit Chou, Drum, The Uplands Cafe, The Palmerston, Thai Corner, Angela from SE22 magazine, and the fudge lady on the Northcross Rd Markets (YUM!). Also to all the guys at Dulwich Cricket Club AND of course, last but not least, to all of the members of the ED Forum. My life wouldn't be the same without you so have a good one!

:)-D

...and wishing you much Christmas cheer from all of us here at Forum Towers. It's been great fun setting up the Forum and it's great fun running it. We look forward to your company in the coming year and hopefully bringing some peace, goodwill and interesting discussion to SE22 in 2007, who knows, people might even start putting events in the What's On section. So to everyone who uses this website, those of you who contribute and those who just like to watch, have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year

Mark & the East Dulwich Forum Team

ps The Forum's open all over the Christmas period so feel free to drop by anytime