"East Dulwich skyline has been creatively enhanced" ???

Actually after reading that properly I would like to change my earlier comment to say: "They should introduce an act of parliament banning estate agents from using adjectives and adverbs."

Although I did get quite an amusing image of the courtyard enjoying the state-of-the-art bench.

We say: while a steel mesh cage hangs from the ceiling providing extra storage

We mean: we forgot to design any kitchen storage space and these were going cheap from a pet store

We say: The ceiling is part exposed concrete from the build process and part finished in plaster, lending some post-modern faculties

We mean: We ran out of money towards the end and couldn't pay a plasterer to finish the job properly

We say: A healthy sized larder cupboard is next door

We mean: The government says you should eat more so there's room for a lettuce and a tin of aduki beans and no more

We say: tiles are oversized and elegant in a caramel shade.

We mean: stupidly large beige tiles

We say: Access a private, decked balcony from here, ideal for swigging a mojito in the warmer months

We mean: You'll need a drink when you see how much you're paying for a view of the Sainsburys car park

if this was in Chemnitz of a suburb of Leipzig, this would have been demolished a decade ago as part fo the plans to sort of the glut of ex DDR blocks.

But cos this is ED, its desireable

its is ugly

?1300 pcm ? thats only cover a mortgage of say ?200K - unless someone had a slab of ? to use in as a hefty deposit, this is a poor investment for the buyer.

rubbish

...A larger version of the lesser carbuncle at the junction of Overhill & Underhill Roads, which has remained empty for months and months, and no doubt enhances the view of the cemetery opposite...>:D