Stolen bicycle on East Dulwich Road (folding, Decathlon)

rinema

Hi all,

I apologise for this being my first post, but I was giving a class on Sunday the 12th as I regularly do near Oakhurst Grove. I parked my bicycle at the stand at 54 East Dulwich Road (attached photo of location is below)

The bicycle was a Decathlon BFOLD7 (photo attached below). They cut the lock as I hadn't had time to buy a proper one as the bike was a Christmas present. It's been reported to police.

It's quite distinctive and there aren't many in London let alone East Dulwich so if anyone spots it do please leave me a message here. My guess is that it's long gone -- I don't know any wanna-be gangstas who would want to ride a bike that looks like that around :)

Sorry about your bike. When mine went people suggested looking on Gumtree and I did see one that looked very like it but I couldn't get a reply.

I expect you already reported it to the police. They told me that they do often stop people who have bikes that don't look right for them but then have problems reuniting them with their owners so they end up at the police auctions in East London somewhere.