Suspicious man - Belvoir, Underhill & Melford Road

Laur

Last night at approximately 11pm, I was sat in my car on Belvoir Road where I spotted a suspicious man.

He obviously didn't see me as he wandered around scouring the area looking at parked cars and properties on Belvoir, Underhill & Melford Roads. After observing him for a while I then drove past him and when he spotted what I was doing, he hid in a garden on Underhill Road (somewhere between number 32 and 50)

The mans description is; white, 5ft 8inch tall, slim -skinny build, short brown hair scrapped back with a slight wave in it, navy tracksuit, white trainers (Nike Airforce trainer boots- they looked new so he probably will have these on next time!!!:)

Anyway I have reported him to the Police crime number.

ive seen that a man of similar appearence on underhill rd last night , he was in my front garden peering through the side entrance gate, my flatmate shouted out through the window and he ran of . police have been notified. This guy had a black sporty type rucksake.

Thanks so much for reporting and posting this. I also saw this man in Melford Road. Noticed him enough to watch him for a few minutes then thought I was being silly and that he was probably just waiting for someone. Good to know, I'll certainly keep an eye out for him now.

Last Night I saw a suspicious person sitting in their car at 11pm in Belvoir Road . Not sure what they were doing but they may have had binoculers and cannabis , and their coat may have been undone. It then started following this innocent looking bloke going about his business. He got scared and ran and hid. I have reported the car to the police.

the-e-dealer - it's Binoculars not binoculers and having grown up in East Dulwich all my life, I am the last person to stereotype people. Let's hope that your not a victim of a burglary.

Its good that you reported that suspicious looking person to the Police, i imagine he was up scouting out an empty property or easy target at that time of night!

From your description , he sounds like one of those drug addicts or East European Roma Gypsies, up to no good.

Oh how charming Prunella, you are making the EDF just like the Daily Mail, of course drug addicts, Eastern Europeans, Roma's and gypsies are up to no good, over here stealing our possesions and no doubt jobs..........

Just one question how can you so cleverly deduce such things from such a limited description?