Living South - anybody else not got their June copy?

Sue

Ted Max Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> > Still, I suppose this is a first for Living South,

> people hanging on its publication.

xxxxxxxx

Yeh I'm a sad git, that moment when Living South lands on my doormat is the highlight of my month :))

No, it's actually because I want to see what they have written about the Goose :))

I got you. If by some freak accident (ie you haven't paid yet) you are the recipient of the only ever slightly negative review of anything ever in Living South, that might actually be a mark of pride - one for the billboards.

"Not really my cup of tea, but my folkie companion said he quite liked it." - Living South

Ted Max Wrote:

> I got you. If by some freak accident (ie you

> haven't paid yet) you are the recipient of the

> only ever slightly negative review of anything

> ever in Living South, that might actually be a

> mark of pride - one for the billboards.

>

> "Not really my cup of tea, but my folkie companion

> said he quite liked it." - Living South

xxxxxxx

How cynical!

I haven't paid them anything (couldn't afford to!) and it isn't a review, as they weren't there - I sent them some info and some pix of our opening night with Dave Swarbrick at the end of March because I thought they might think it would make a good article, and they did - but, I haven't seen it yet.

I thought it was going into the May issue, but they said it would be in the June one.

It's interesting (well I think so!) partly because of the Swarb angle and partly because the EDT used to have folk music in the eighties, and now it has again.

:)-D

I havent had it for yonks (Living South that is - before any smart ar5e responds) .... and quite sadly complained to Living South at the lack of it over last few months. They sent one in the post for April but still havent had June edition.

Useless!

I'm looking for the ads in the back for certain traders...

Mscrawthew Wrote:

> I got mine today Sue, Would you like it?

xxxxxxx

Hey that's really kind, I'll wait and see if it comes by tomorrow and if not, yes that would be brilliant, thank you so much xx :)

I used to work in a Recycling Centre (a.k.a public tip) where the most regular visitors were blokes in white vans dumping massive quantities of free newspapers, leaflets etc. If you don't get a copy soon email Living South I'm sure they'd be interested to hear! Haven't had ours yet but will give it a few days.......

Finding it hard to believe that people actually want this over-glossed ad mag stuffed through their door.

They are worse than Readers Digest. Twice on the most freezing days last winter I came home to find that they had stuffed this pesty mag into the letterbox, leaving it wedged wide open all day and turning the house into a 3* ice box. Same thing today, and as there are rats running around outside, this is absolutely not a joke.

I have asked them half a dozen times over the years to stop putting it through my door. It's a hugely silly waste of paper and my heating bill.

How can I stop these vandals?

Cassius Wrote:

> Got mine - was that a photo of you Sue?

>

>xxxxxxxxxx

No idea - still no sign of Living South in my neck of the woods !!!

Will give it one more day .....

:-S