Cycle route ideas

Hi I'm looking to go for around a 25-30 mile bike ride tomorrow, thinking of taking in greenwich and the river but happy for any suggestions really.

Quietish routes if possible as I don't tend to stray too much from my M-F commute...

I'd be v grateful for any suggestions...

Cheers

Starting from Hackney:

Regents Canal - Hertford Union Canal - The Greenway - Beckton District Park - Woolwich Ferry - Thames Path - Greenwich Foot Tunnel - Through Docklands to Limehouse and back to Regents Canal.

You can use Greenwich Foot Tunnel as a starting point and make it a full loop missing out a bit of the Regents Canal at Hackney. The Loop is roughly 20 Miles + To/From Greenwich makes it about 25 (I Think). It is possible to do the whole loop off road.

It's 12ish miles out to Richmond Park on the south circular via Tulse Hill, Clapham and Putney, about a 7 mile lap around the park, nice coffee and a cake at the cafe there too! Or head out to Biggin Hill via Crystal Palace and West Wickham - always quiet on s saturday morning

Richmond Park is great but the S Circular is pretty grim. I like to go into town over B'friars Bridge, along the river to Putney Bridge (going through Chelsea Harbour), over Putney Bridge and then Upper Richmond Road to the Park.

Not exactly quiet though - not even in the park

The part of the Sustrans Thames Valley London Oxford cycle path between London and Windsor is stunning at this time of year - all houseboats, willow trees, cow parsley and idyllic waterside houses. Not very convenient for SE22, but unbeatable on an early summer day. I would start at top of Kew, on river path, and get train back from Windsor.