McDonalds in East Dulwich

I would love the arches near by, but not on the lane!

Perhaps pave over Goosy Green and have a drive thru there, or a mini retail park so we could have Burger King, KFC and Pizza Slut too!

OH YEAH!!!!!

I'd hate to see a McDonalds on LL!

However... I have to agree with Louisa (never thought I'd hear myself say that) in terms of McCafe - they have them in NZ and they're fab. Nice coffee, brilliant cakes. But still wouldn't want it on LL!

I was thinking about this the other day. I was hungover (quel suprise) and needed my usual hangover cure, when I suddenly realised that there was no Mc Toilet around here.

I have to say, that is quite impressive.

I have been travelling in China and found that even in the remotest parts, there was always the reassuring Golden Arches. It was the only place you could order food with a menu in English!

Maybe Gourmet Burger Kitchen can start offering a cheap, processed, spam-like McD-style burger on their menu? Seems like there would be some takers for it.

HonaloochieB - what about a Wendy's? I used to love those when I was a nipper. Can't remember if they had real crockery though.

There is a Wimpy in Sydenham, I went in there a while back quite excited, but I felt quite disappointed after I'd eaten... MacD's beef burgers are crap, but they are doing some good chicken at the moment!

I wouldn't say GBK do bad quality food, but I have been there twice, and both times left feeling very bloated, but totally unimpressed, and been over ?20 poorer.

i agree mcdonalds is evil and is junk food!!! they try and suck our kids in with free toys and proccessed food. and why would you want to buy food from someone over the counter who cant even look you in the eye as you know they are doing all sorts of unmentionables to your mcdog burger!