Stolen Motorbike last night (16/06)

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anybody heard anything last night or is aware of any gang working around the East Dulwich area stealing motorbikes...

Last night in Crebor Street, my partner's black BMW 1200 GS was stolen. Registration number: LB11FLK. It has two hard cases on the sides, black and grey. It has already been reported to the police and the insurance company, of course. It's a big bike to carry just like that...Oh, well...

But if anybody has heard or seen anything that could help to trace it back that would be fantastic. You can PM me or reply to the thread.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Best,

Issy

hi last week the police were outside my house checking over my motorbike, they told me two guys were fiddling with it and a scooter fled when they approached, they didnt manage to steal it but left my ignition fucked and let my back tyre down.... thanks for that... scum...

A guy on a moped was using an angle grinder to cut through a lock on Heber last night. Police were called, but when they arrived he made off and managed to lose them. This is the third time thieves have tried to take this bike (first time there were actually 3 of them on scooters). There is clearly a gang operating in the area.

Thank you all for your replies. I have seen another post about a stolen vespa. Im wondering: what is the police doing about this? Since there seems to be a lot of gang activity. Does anybody know if its possible to get a police patrol to drive around during the night? At least for a while. It seems to me serious enough...