who licked the garden square and why - the gardens

As a resident of the gardens i was hoping to have my lunch in the communal garden square. Its been unlocked and open for at least a year, now today, locked shut. Anybody know why?

always assumed it was communal for people of the gardens (not as in gnomes or the poddington peas)

any Intel appreciated and if\where i can get a key!

Was always for residents and a key was required. Before Keir took over the maintnece etc, Mitch and his team had an office in the Gardens. Was great, could just pop round and get things sorted. Thats where you also got the key for a ?10 deposit. The smaller local touch has gone now with Grainger / Keir I think. If you are a Grianger resident email them. Im sure they will sort it out for you.

Yep, sorry for the typo, it's a family show I assure you...

HMB - I'm not aware of being a grainger resident so am probably not. but as I say, I live in the gardens (home owner), opposite the square. if you know who I need to contact can you PM the details so I can see if I can get a key please?

thanks

We live on The Gardens and use the garden regularly but the gate is always kept locked. You should be able to get a key easily - try the Grainger office located in the ground floor of the house opposite the gate. Not sure of the number but has a black door and is where maintenance people come and go from - usually someone there on weekday mornings I think.