Anyone know how much cab is from Dulwich to EC London?

Sorry it is Mincing Lane! Minster Court, 3 Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7AA, so that means I can take the 40 there and get a cab back thus saving money?! Yay! Cinderella shall go to the ball!

Thanks Mike, no idea where Bishopgate and all of that is but I am sure I can ask the driver to tell me when to get off.

Thank you Peckham Rose also, I shall book a taxi on standby for coming back and hopefully in my drunken haze I won't get ripped off if we have agreed a price beforehand!

Addison Lee? I'll google that! That is a good price! As just going to Lewisham sets me back ?10, but I do find most cab companies even the registered ones rip us off, usually on the phone they say one thing and then you have an argument with the driver who says something else.

Mike, this is the 40 bus route:

ulwich - Camberwell - Elephant & Castle - London Bridge - Aldgate

Dulwich Library - Lordship Lane - Grove Vale - East Dulwich Station - Dog Kennel Hill - Grove Lane - Champion Park - Denmark Hill Station - Champion Park - Denmark Hill - Camberwell Green - Camberwell Road - Walworth - Walworth Road - Elephant & Castle Station - Newington Causeway - Borough High Street - Borough Station - Borough High Street - London Bridge Station - London Bridge - King William Street - Monument Station - Gracechurch Street - Fenchurch Street (for Station) - Aldgate - St. Botolph Street - Middlesex Street - Aldgate High Street - Minories - Aldgate Bus Station

Where would Bishopgate be? so I know roughly! I like details and plans me!

I work next to Mincing Lane.

You can take the 40 bus all the way and get off just before sainsburys or at fenchurch street station. (After you cross the bridge the bus will turn right at M+S, be on alert for sainsburys!)

You could also take the train to london bridge then walk it about 15 mins.

Depending which side of east dulwich you live you could also take the 78 from down by peckham rye all the way over Tower bridge and walk from there.

A black cab is about ?18-20 (more after midnight). Obviously a mini cab is cheaper.

Are you going to Agenda??

Thank you all! That is very helpful!! I shall be on alert for Sainsburys! I don't relish walking in my four inches heels but hey, no pain no gain!

Yes I am off to Agenda! Have you been there before?

My friend is spinning the decks there and has been asking me to come for ages but as it is so far I always declined!

Was meant to go pangaea in Mayfair but that has been cancelled due to people being ill so we will go next week and I just don't fancy all the typical tourist clubs up west.

I have not been to a club for years at 30 I feel extremely old, I am sure the crowd is getting younger and younger so I might just regret going!

Agenda isn't bad on weekdays, but no idea what it's like at the weekends. Would be intrigued to know. I've not been to Pangaea for ages - has that place not been renamed again yet!?

I'm off to Covent Garden tonight. About to book my AdLee!

Does anyone know how long the journey takes?

I have been reading the reviews for agenda and it doesn't sounds great but then today is a special event that my friend is hosting so hopefully it will be ok or I will moan tomorrow and say to myself " That's why you have not been clubbing for years!".

I will give Pangaea a go next week and let you know how it is, same name and all the reviews sounds great!

I used to go Covent Garden but I cannot find any decent bars there so I gave up!, I hope you have a great time!

you need to get off between Gracechurch and Fenchurch streets - though it's all so close together any stop after you've crossed the river would be fine

HeidiHi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Addison Lee? I'll google that! That is a good

> price! As just going to Lewisham sets me back ?10,

> but I do find most cab companies even the

> registered ones rip us off, usually on the phone

> they say one thing and then you have an argument

> with the driver who says something else.

>

> Mike, this is the 40 bus route:

> ulwich - Camberwell - Elephant & Castle -

> London Bridge - Aldgate

> Dulwich Library - Lordship Lane - Grove Vale -

> East Dulwich Station - Dog Kennel Hill - Grove

> Lane - Champion Park - Denmark Hill Station -

> Champion Park - Denmark Hill - Camberwell Green -

> Camberwell Road - Walworth - Walworth Road -

> Elephant & Castle Station - Newington Causeway -

> Borough High Street - Borough Station - Borough

> High Street - London Bridge Station - London