Anyone else lost Virgin TV and Broadband (since Fri 18th 10pm)?

Yes spoke to them this morning and their engineers are looking into it but we were told one would be out to us on Wednesday which my wife flipped at as our son has his leaving ceremony then so she rang them back and they will try and sort it out over the network but when by I'm not sure

Hi all,

We are on copleston road and have the same issue. No TV or broadband. Called Virgin to explain that I believe this may be an area issue, rather than just specific to me but this fell on deaf ears. Engineer coming on wednesday apparently. If anyone else affected can log a fault then maybe we might get an engineer out to the local exchange today.

Thanks all

• 2 weeks later...
I had problems on Friday night through to Saturday morning. They blamed a power failure that totally wiped out the user settings of my router. Had to re-do the full set up as if I was a new customer. We are still virgin national ADSL customers. Virgin won't replace our hardware as we are 3 years out of contract with them and they keep urging me to take out fibre optic. We are about to move house and I told them I will never be back to them for broadband. We have never got our advertised speeds, not even close, running around 3-9mbps when promised 30-50mbps+ in our area. The technical side drives me mad, distant indian call centre, very quiet down the phone line. We've had all the wiring changed along the front of our flat due to wear which meant we spent weeks running at barely 2mbps, for this I was offered ?5 compensation which then increased my bill, I complained again and got ?10 off the next months bill. I hate them, such shoddy service and slow repairs!