Barking dog Barry road/landells road

Please whoever owns the dog which barks first thing in the morning and late at night every day near landells road/Barry road please show some respect for your neighbours and shut it up. Especially when people have their windows open on these warm evenings. Thanks.

I live on landells road and the dog lives on Barry rd.My neighbours garden backs onto there's and the dog is a pain and is barking and howling all hours day and night, and always seems to be in the garden alone. A few months ago it knocked down the neighbours back wall and was running around in there garden, and had to be lifted back into there's on a number of occasions. I have 2 dogs myself and it provokes mine to bark back as it's always howling, so must apologies if mine can be heard also. As for the owner they clearly have no concern for the dogs well being as it's stuck outside day and night in all weather.

• 2 months later...
This dog is still barking and howling day and night, even in the recent storm the dog was out howling in the rain. I'm thinking ahead with bonfire night fast approaching, the poor dog in question is only about 8months old so will be it's first encounter of fireworks. If anyone happens to know which house it is on Barry road I would be grateful if you could let me know. Many thanks

The dog sounds as though it has serious separation anxiety. If this is going on for any length of time it would be best to try to locate and contact the owners, they may not be aware. If once told they appear indifferent or the problem continues then it should be reported asa noise disturbance- that is probably the best route to a solution.

Have to say that any person that shuts their dog out in thunder and lightning is not only a complete idiot but deserves to have the dog confiscated and a ban on owning any dog ever again. The person who mentioned fireworks etc.. Is right to be so concerned.

I saw there was a response to this some days ago - but did admin pull it?

Is animal welfare less important than giving people a place to vent bcause they didn't get a seat on the bus?

ETA the dog will need help, admin, because as fm, fg666 and others have pointed out, the fireworks season - halloween, 5 nov and diwali - are all upon us now